BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

5 hours ago, islander200 said:

If we bid earlier on in the year then it was Broughton and his recruitment team.We don't know that park ,Eustace and the rest wanted him?

I think the point is that even if he was still a target we wouldn’t push the boat out…Seems like anything above 800k and we’re out the race.

Edit - they’ve paid 1 million euros for him! Fits the bill for us so should have gone back for him! 

Edited by BankEnd Rover

If we did only have three signings - After tonight’s game, we 100% need a new number one keeper. Then a winger. Then midfield cover. Great to see the impact the signings had. Sammie will go, he is on another level. 

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Hate to say it.

Dolans decision making in forward areas is quite frankly woeful.

However Gueye and Ohashi look absolutely fantastic buys.

He just got man of the match

Well then, I wasn’t expecting that.

Great win and three points on the board. Szmodics has shown that he’s too good for this league, tonight should add another £2m on his price tag.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Polky said:

Well then, I wasn’t expecting that.

Great win and three points on the board. Szmodics has shown that he’s too good for this league, tonight should add another £2m on his price tag.

I'd give him a £2m bonus to stay.

• Like 2

Very clear after tonight where we need new signings. Both wings, a ball playing midfielder, and a GK. 

Hedges and JRC on the wings doesn't cut it. Hedges is a decent squad player and JRC is more effective in CM. 

• Like 2

Pears performance tonight just proves the next signing must be a goalkeeper. Bad decision making, Doesn't organise and command the area. He made a great save off that corner but would easily been cleared if he told Britain to get on front post. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, neophox said:

Remember selling Wharton...what did we got? Don't do the same mistake with Sammie...if Wharton. Would had stayed we would be striving for Promotion..

If Wharton would have stayed the club would be bankrupt by now

• Like 5

I think we should put a cheeky bid in for De Gea if he still lives in Cheshire.

See if he wants to earn some pocket money for his kids. He doesn't even have to train or play away games - just turn up at Ewood Park once every fortnight.

Anyone But Pears. ABP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I think we should put a cheeky bid in for De Gea if he still lives in Cheshire.

See if he wants to earn some pocket money for his kids. He doesn't even have to train or play away games - just turn up at Ewood Park once every fortnight.

Anyone But Pears. ABP.

Fiorentina

• Backroom

Reckon we could get Adam Ounas for right wing? Free agent since leaving Lille this year, roughly 1 goal in 10 wherever he’s been (Bordeaux, Napoli, Lille).

• Like 1