BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Only if he is the player we want.

I hope we don't blow the bank and pay a stupid fee and stupidly high wages just to appease the fans after the January mess. Need to spend the money wisely across the team. I was dubious in January about how much we have scouted this guy with no academy experience and limited professional experience. 

• Like 2

No way are we going to try to get McGuire after the January fiasco, it was always a fairly tenuous attempt to get him then.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Giant said:

No way are we going to try to get McGuire after the January fiasco, it was always a fairly tenuous attempt to get him then.

That new article at least puts it to bed.  Glad he came out and said that..must have been awful experience for him.

Such a shame that rovers reputation is being tarnished further each day

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, J*B said:

In which case the “project” which was instructed to be the direction of the club from the top was decimated within 24 months and those involved in the change of direction should be sacked.

Josh - I think it’s fair to say that ‘they’ have lost faith in the project. JDT and GB we’re leading the charge and have gone…

I said at the time that Eustace was appointed, they stalled on McGuire and then signed McFadz and Fleck that it absolutely stunk of Waggott / Venkys having lost patience with it.

My gut tells me we won’t get another DOF, or if we do, it will be low profile with a smaller remit and Swag will work with Eustace and Kimberley to bring the players in.

Q - do you really think JE is going to be sanctioning signing 2nd division Icelandic prodigies now?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers need to make his welcome and impress him again to convince him to come here. 

Wages won't be silly considering his wage at Orlando aren't much

It's not his wages at Orlando we would need to compete with. It's the wages offered by the other interested clubs. And then the little apology bonus we would have to slap on top too for being such fuckwits.

• Like 2

When asked this question, does this happen often in football, the reply should have been “Yes, at Blackburn Rovers, it does”. Shame the lot of them. 

He won’t be joining us now. That’s for sure. 

Well done Rao’s, outwards goings there never see a problem pressing the send button, incomings, now that’s the differences.

NEVER an issue. Why’s that?

What are you really hiding? Been naughty boys have you? The FA know what you’ve done and are too scare to do anything about you.

Still badly advised.🙄

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Josh - I think it’s fair to say that ‘they’ have lost faith in the project. JDT and GB we’re leading the charge and have gone…

I said at the time that Eustace was appointed, they stalled on McGuire and then signed McFadz and Fleck that it absolutely stunk of Waggott / Venkys having lost patience with it.

My gut tells me we won’t get another DOF, or if we do, it will be low profile with a smaller remit and Swag will work with Eustace and Kimberley to bring the players in.

Q - do you really think JE is going to be sanctioning signing 2nd division Icelandic prodigies now?

We are not in the market for 2nd division Icelandic prodigies, as we simply can't afford them. 

Raya and Wharton cash is being utilised to pay back the loan on the training ground Venkys took out. £15m of sales have got to be generated to get us through next season and I would expect significant wage reductions. We are looking at cheap frees on very low wages and the academy, with signings probably made last week of August once the court case has been heard if at all.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, phili said:

We are not in the market for 2nd division Icelandic prodigies, as we simply can't afford them. 

Raya and Wharton cash is being utilised to pay back the loan on the training ground Venkys took out. £15m of sales have got to be generated to get us through next season and I would expect significant wage reductions. We are looking at cheap frees on very low wages and the academy, with signings probably made last week of August once the court case has been heard if at all.

Where is this info from? 

40 minutes ago, phili said:

I’ve off to the bookies! Easy money 💰 

10 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Where is this info from? 

It's an opinion based on 14 years of the punatics ownership and pending court case at the earliest 20 August.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, phili said:

Don't think this will surprise the majority on this MB.

Think at best, it will be a survival battle next season and even that may be beyond us if the Indian court case brings about our insolvency.

I think Waggott will soon be vilified as much as Kean was.  IMO, he is not being straight with the supporters and taking us all for mugs with his weasel words.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

It's really quite pathetic. The 'project' yielded great results in the first season, right up until they cut the legs out from under it. It doesn't prove the model was wrong, it proves they're blithering imbeciles in India. Not that we needed more proof. Their egos are preventing them from pinning the blame in the correct place.

and their IQ.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Don't think this will surprise the majority on this MB.

Think at best, it will be a survival battle next season and even that may be beyond us if the Indian court case brings about our insolvency.

I think Waggott will soon be vilified as much as Kean was.  IMO, he is not being straight with the supporters and taking us all for mugs with his weasel words.

I am surprised, he hasn't had more abuse on the home games ...Maybe there are still many with their heads buried in the sand ?..

But if you allow 5000plus away fans in , it's more difficult to give Waggott the abuse he deserves!

3 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

I’m gonna stick my neck out and say we can all but forget about spurious Norwegian 2nd division signings. I’d be VERY surprised if they want McGuire too…Swagg is at the wheel and my feeling is that we will focus on Championship experience and leveraging previous relationships.

I think you are right - John Fleck being a prime example!

Next season is going to be interesting for all the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

I get that we screwed up with McGuire but I don’t really like his attitude in that video. Sorry but we still have a much greater legacy than you and your mls career mate, it should still be an attractive option for your career progression and not just about money. We move on from that one imo 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

If we dont add and more importantly improve we will go down. And it will be ten times harder second time around. When you think we we're only up against run away winners Wigan and out of nowhere Shrewsbury. As bad as it sounds if dropping down the divisions is what it takes to get rid of the venkys, then i and I guess most fans would welcome it. Start from the bottom and work our way back up but being ran properly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I get that we screwed up with McGuire but I don’t really like his attitude in that video. Sorry but we still have a much greater legacy than you and your mls career mate, it should still be an attractive option for your career progression and not just about money. We move on from that one imo 

whats he supposed to say ?

• Like 4