BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

11 minutes ago, London blue said:

Looked thoroughly pissed off all game today. 

He looked pissed off most of the time during most games last season, flapping his arms up and down and pulling his face. Seems that's just Sammie.

Edited by TugaysMarlboro
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

He looked pissed off most of the time during most games last season, flapping his arms up and down and pulling his face. That's just Sammie.

Yeah he's got that side to him sure, but today felt different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, London blue said:

Yeah he's got that side to him sure, but today felt different.

I've seen the Stockport thread, seems a few have mentioned it.

You do wonder though if he's more pissed at how he's being treated whilst here? 

He's been training on his own for some time based on Eustace's comments, yet he's started today and come on in the season curtain raiser, wouldn't expect he'd play any part at all if there'd been a falling out from either side - which begs the question who's told him to train on his own?

He will be unhappy with the lingering doubts any player would in his position. Thankfully though he’s just getting on with what he’s paid to do that’s the main thing for us at the minute. He hasn’t done a Rowe and just doing his talking on the pitch all we can ask

on a seperate note regardless of opposition in the first two games (tonight was a free one) it’s great that all of the attacking players are off the mark

sammy 3 goals and an assist

ohashi 2 goals 2 assists

gueye 1 goal 1 assist

weimann 2 goals 

Dolan 1 goal

Vale 1 goal 

sigurdsson an assist Buckley an assist

more just for confidence can only help going forward

still need a bit more pace in the team 

7 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

I've seen the Stockport thread, seems a few have mentioned it.

You do wonder though if he's more pissed at how he's being treated whilst here? 

He's been training on his own for some time based on Eustace's comments, yet he's started today and come on in the season curtain raiser, wouldn't expect he'd play any part at all if there'd been a falling out from either side - which begs the question who's told him to train on his own?

Yeah could be it, that side of it does seem strange to me.

I'm not speculating that he's pissed off at Rovers, but he did genuinely seem miffed about something. Time will tell, I guess.

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Another one going out the door, probably soon followed by Szmodics and Siggy…Getting silly this now, we need incomings and fast!! 

Oh the panic... Thankfully we have John at the helm and not you crying over this. 

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Another one going out the door, probably soon followed by Szmodics and Siggy…Getting silly this now, we need incomings and fast!! 

Markanday is getting nowhere near the first team, and that’s before we bring in another winger or two. 

He needs games if he’s ever going to develop.

• Like 1

There is a definite change in strategy this year in terms of young players. Adam Owen/ Rudy clearly keen to have them out on loan playing rather than playing u21s or no football.

Garrett/O’Riordan/Markanday and probably more to follow.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Markanday is getting nowhere near the first team, and that’s before we bring in another winger or two. 

The point is we need 4/5 before those 3 going out, you honestly think we are bringing in 8 players? We still need squad players.

Seems like we are just waiting for loans, be lucky we bring in 4 if you ask me. 

Edited by BankEnd Rover

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

The point is we need 4/5 before those 3 going out, you honestly think we are bringing in 8 players? We still need squad players.

The point is we need 4 or 5 regardless of whether DM goes or stays. He’s going out on loan cos he isn’t good enough to impact the first team. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

he`s not going to develop because he`s not good enough for this level,never will be,fair play to eustace for clearing out the flotsam and jetsom.lets hope our recruiting team can get the replacements in and not leave us short

• Like 3

If szmodics is staying then markanday and id say probably Leonard need to go and play. Vale as their choice behind Sammy and gueye. Dolan, hedges, weimann and sigurdsson with ohashi in the mix too. We've more than enough options and a good variation.

24 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Markanday is shite - you wave the white flag when you bring him on. 

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s not going to develop because he`s not good enough for this level,never will be,fair play to eustace for clearing out the flotsam and jetsom.lets hope our recruiting team can get the replacements in and not leave us short

He’s going to develop more by playing in L1 or L2 than playing the occasional U23 game. 

I didn’t say he’d develop to Championship standard, as I doubt he ever will. 

Edited by Forever Blue