BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, London blue said:

You've agreed with every point then said you find what I'm saying weird.

We've made a decent start, we're fortunate to have the points we do and we need to make multiple signings.

It’s just nonsense to say we’re fortunate to have the points we do.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Would stansfield be wonderful? I don’t think so at that price tag.

Yes for me. I wanted us to sign him last season and scored 12 goals last season for Birmingham, plus he is only 21 years old. Plus factoring in that Eustace signed him last season for Birmingham. Feel like a Eustace pushing this one

Jay Stansfield... The Best of the New Striker's Generation. Goals (youtube.com)

Edited by chaddyrovers

He might have got a few right lately but all of these stories seem like classic Nixon.

Stansfield no chance.

Germain whilst there's obvious interest there I find it hard to believe it'd close with him playing yesterday.

Travis I'd be very surprised at, Eustace seems to rate him and no way we can afford to let him go without replacing.

The keepers list just seems like a roll of the dice. Iversen all day from the list though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, London blue said:

You've agreed with every point then said you find what I'm saying weird.

We've made a decent start, we're fortunate to have the points we do and we need to make multiple signings.

No I find fans who try to degrade the two wins with excuses - weird not just you there’s been quite a few 

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Selling key players repeatedly and then links to players that dont fix the problem positions we need doesnt really lend itself to positivity.

Would you be happy with Daniel Iversen being signed a our new number 1 keeper? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Selling key players repeatedly and then links to players that dont fix the problem positions we need doesnt really lend itself to positivity.

We don’t need a keeper? I’m sure you’ve banged on about it like everyone else. 

9 minutes ago, London blue said:

That's laughable. We escaped with a late equaliser yesterday after being on the ropes for half a game.

Sign of a good team, would never of happened under JDT, and not many teams go away from home and dominate.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

That might we what’s he worth.

if he scores 20 goals in the Championship next season he’ll be worth a hell of a lot more. 

But it’s a huge gamble paying 6m for one player,  when you can sign 2 Japanese players for 500k 😎

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

He’s valued at 6m? That’s my point.

And what? 

Ipswich paid 20m for Delap and he scored 8 goals all last season for Hull, Stansfield is a better player than him all day long. Plus he is only 21 years old and signing him and paying that sort of fee would be massive statement of intent from us. He is quality. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Point proved lol 

What? 

You know what, never mind. Derby were great and we showed incredible skill and capability to get past them, they'll be up there at the end of the season. The Norwich game was completely even and you couldn't separate the two teams. Ding dong battle. 

That make you feel better?

8 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

We don’t need a keeper? I’m sure you’ve banged on about it like everyone else. 

Obviously we need a good Championship quality keeper. Iversen fits that bill. Ruddy definitely doesnt and I dont think Krul does.

• Like 2