BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

If Iversen can play like he did for Preston between 2021-2022 than he would be a great signing.

He wasn’t great for Stoke last season, but he can’t be any worse than Pears.

He’s only played 36 games since 2022, so hopefully he wants to play games and signs for us 😬

42 minutes ago, islander200 said:

You ignored me when I replied to this last time.

Nixon didnt claim Yuki as an exclusive and the "being in England for a medical" was from the fella and who did break it Molla on X. 

I didn't reply last time as there's no point discussing things with the cult of nicko.

I never said he claimed the transfer as an exclusive so why you keep mentioning that I'm not sure.

However he did put the below, which Jackson said was not true and was proven to be untrue. He finally signed on the 31st having done his medical with the others around the same time. 

The fact is Nixon didn't know anything but posted it as fact and got it wrong. Whether he got it from some other shitty twitter ITK account or not is irrelevant.

IMG_20240818_114207.jpg

15 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Poku in with Leonard on loan the sweeten the deal.

I can't think of the last rovers player who'd be described as a humanoid rapid assault weapon so for that alone sign him up 

Can't lose sight of a keeper

Still very light in the middle of the park (big lump signed and a technical loanee would be nice) 

Competition for Pickering 

Pace needed 

Posted last week that Leonard was spotted in Peterborough stands by fans. Can’t think why he would be there unless a move was on the cards. Still 5 weeks away from a return.  Could it be linked….

7 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I didn't reply last time as there's no point discussing things with the cult of nicko.

I never said he claimed the transfer as an exclusive so why you keep mentioning that I'm not sure.

However he did put the below, which Jackson said was not true and was proven to be untrue. He finally signed on the 31st having done his medical with the others around the same time. 

The fact is Nixon didn't know anything but posted it as fact and got it wrong. Whether he got it from some other shitty twitter ITK account or not is irrelevant.

IMG_20240818_114207.jpg

Yeah which Molla had said previous.Why would Nixon make that up?Isn't it more likely that is what he believed or was led to believe? 

I mean talk about making a rod for your own back by making something like that up? Isn't that what all twitter hacks do post what they believe and have heard?

Oh and I'm part of a "nixon cult" because I believe his stories are worth discussing on here when he has gotten quite a bit right this summer

To be fair I'd rather be in that cult than have an irrational hatred for someone if never met.

Edited by islander200

2 hours ago, islander200 said:

The thing is Nixon hasn't said we will sign Stansfield 

He hasn't said Venkys will sanction a £6 million signing 

He said the club are interested and Stansfield is wanted by the manager 

Bang on. The story is a column filler and does not suggest we will sign him, only that his old manager would love to sign him. I'd love to sign him as well but it's not happening at £6m.

Ryo will probably sign as he's cheap and no other clubs in for him. Definitely worth a punt after the Yuki signing working out very well so far.

• Like 1

I'll be honest - when I woke up this morning I was hoping to be linked to more players than Germain, Ruddy and Stansfield.

We have a week before our next game - we DESPERATELY need to get reinforcements in - in the right positions too. 

18 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Chesterfield fans describing Markanday as a "league two cheat code."

Just watched the highlights. Two excellent corners deliveries they scored from and a part in another goal when he slipped a superb pass through their defence. 

Does make me laugh folk saying venkys have "form" for dropping a big signing out of nowhere upon us.

Those days are long gone I'm afraid, hasn't been one for over 5 years.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 1