BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

If true we have the power to dictate a price 

we know hull have money 

and if he’s not pushing/wanting out then we have a lot of leverage

wouldnt sell him anyway 

Unfortunately, Hull know we don’t.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rover1984 said:

New york Rovers page on twitter states 3 deals have heavily progressed. Tweeted earlier saying anyone up for a new signing

Can't imagine they know much.

Probably fishing for some likes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

Which one was our guy?

Plays for the team in white. The one scoring the last 2 goals to bring the score to 2-2 from 2-0 down. First the headed goal, and then the Yuki 

Edited by Iceman

22 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

I don't know if we're still doing songs for players but to the tune of don't you think I'm sexy by rod Stewart 

He's from Hiroshima 

Japanese Alan Shearer 

Best mates with Papa Gueye 

No 😛

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Re Travis, I may be reading too much into this, but Sammie said in his Ipswich interview that Travis had told him to go for the move and that he would benefit from working under the manager there, so he may be wanting a move himself after all? 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MB Rover said:

All valid points, but if Venky’s said right, 30million to spend next window, who are you hiring, JDT or Eustace? And to be fair I’m not writing him off, he’s just a worse coach than JDT in my opinion. 

Ahh 100%, with a big budget, I would go with JDT based on what we know. But again, it’s horses for courses and Eustace is probably better suited for us and our budget than JDT was.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MB Rover said:

All valid points, but if Venky’s said right, 30million to spend next window, who are you hiring, JDT or Eustace? And to be fair I’m not writing him off, he’s just a worse coach than JDT in my opinion. 

Is Broughton coming back to not buy players for Tomasson?

3 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Stansfield is a hidden gem in my opinion, £6m today, possible £20m in future player.. 

We used to be in the business of such deals, Armstrong, Brereton, Gallagher.

But that required Mowbray to sit around in India for a week before convincing them to do it.

Those days are long gone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nic81 said:

Re Travis, I may be reading too much into this, but Sammie said in his Ipswich interview that Travis had told him to go for the move and that he would benefit from working under the manager there, so he may be wanting a move himself after all? 

Ipswich are everything we could be and should be but never will be, we know why.

• Like 6