BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

8 hours ago, islander200 said:

Looked at a few videos of that Yeboah and he played 3 times in the copa for Ecuador, only clips but looks able to beat a man and pacey 

Transfer market have his value at 2.5 million euro he transferred to his current club a year ago for 1.5 million euro

To be fair recruitment look have to done OK with ohashi and Gueye ,so if any truth to that what glen mullan heard then I'd rather take a chance on him than  Dembele ,who looks to have an iffy attitude and his career is on the down rather than up, granted he does have a bit of trickery and is direct.I wasn't sold on the Szmodic signing initially though so what do I know 

Looks very tricky and can operate on both flanks. Still has potential for growth and seems like his decision making isn't always the best, but I'm excited about the prospect of him joining. Glen doesn't post often and knows his stuff, just waiting for him to start signing players - it's been a few years since he signed Rhodes for us 🙂

Just now, Torgeir said:

Looks very tricky and can operate on both flanks. Still has potential for growth and seems like his decision making isn't always the best, but I'm excited about the prospect of him joining. Glen doesn't post often and knows his stuff, just waiting for him to start signing players - it's been a few years since he signed Rhodes for us 🙂

Rumours that he is going to Venezia.

• Like 1

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Theo Aasgard would be a good signing. 

Not a clue on George Hall and Dembele, for me, just isn’t going to happen.

Said Wigan want £3.5 million for Aasgard.

Brum holding off out for £1.5 million for Dembele but a deal could be done for £1 million + extras

Hall being overlooked at Birmingham but Eustace rates him and thinks he could be a major asset

9 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Theo Aasgard,  also want George Hall and dembele from Brum 

Are they on Eustace's list? 

Thelo is another good Norwegian prospect 😉 born and raised in England though. Thought he looked quite raw when he played in the Championship but has enjoyed a very good season in League One.

• Like 1

Just now, islander200 said:

Said Wigan want £3.5 million for Aasgard.

Brum holding off out for £1.5 million for Dembele but a deal could be done for £1 million + extras

Hall being overlooked at Birmingham but Eustace rates him and thinks he could be a major asset

Aasgard would be worth it at that price, always looked a good player when we played them and is at a good age…Don’t think we are spending anything close to 3.5m

We need to just get Demebele over the line for that price, yesterdays game was just screaming out for a player like him. 

Just now, Torgeir said:

Are they on Eustace's list? 

Thelo is another good Norwegian prospect 😉 born and raised in England though. Thought he looked quite raw when he played in the Championship but has enjoyed a very good season in League One.

Doesn't say who has identified Aasgard but said Hall and dembele are being targeted by old boss Eustace

• Like 1

Nicko must be in touch with Eustace's side then... so source not John Park? Eustace's agent?

Thelo can represent England, France, Norway and Scotland so hope he gets called up to the Norway squad for a friendly soon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Are these players we just want rather than are close to im guessing. A passing interest that nothing will materialise from.

I think the stories are probably coming from the players sides as we’re making multiple enquiries.

My feeling is that when they move, it will be quick. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Mani said:

I think the stories are probably coming from the players sides as we’re making multiple enquiries.

It will have to be quick whoever we sign because weve spent so long pissing about that weve barely got any time left.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

There isnt a player at Birmingham that Eustace doesnt rate.

Aasgard is a good talent but not sure he is what we need.

A direct attacking player with flair and pace? Are you sure about that? Not having him at £3.5m but is on a long deal and has shown great improvement. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

You're probably right. Wasn't it Eustace who mentioned they had drawn up a list of 50 or 60 players?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

A direct attacking player with flair and pace? Are you sure about that? Not having him at £3.5m but is on a long deal and has shown great improvement. 

He likes to play as a number 10 and he isnt that quick from what I have seen.

But he is a talented player and our squad now lacks anyone who you look at and think he could be a potential long term asset with resale value.

But can you see it happening?