BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Anyone got Nixons news, not that it’s nothing we already know…Sounds like we are still squabbling on what we want…In other words we aren’t spending any 

Screenshot_20240826_155108_Facebook.jpg

6 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

I’m intrigued to know who Money Ken is? New investor?

money Ken ? the new department (BARBIE TRANSFERS )  ROVEES Chief 😁

we are no longer ARTE ET LABORE ... new slogan "LIFE IS PLASTIC , VENKYs ARE FANTASTIC "

Edited by miqaayil
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

So 4 days before the window closes and with £40m of fees received, we are still pissing about with internal disagreements and struggling to cough up £1.5m.

The club is an embarassment from top to bottom.

Eustace rates Dembele, Park and Gestede probably don't or think there is better value out there. 

You always get internal disagreements cos different people have different opinions, that's life. 

Would I pay £1.5m for Dembele? debateable depending who else is on the shortlist, also can Eustace get him playing well and be an asset for us this season and next? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Eustace rates Dembele, Park and Gestede probably don't or think there is better value out there. 

You always get internal disagreements cos different people have different opinions, that's life. 

Would I pay £1.5m for Dembele? debateable depending who else is on the shortlist, also can Eustace get him playing well and be an asset for us this season and next? 

These internal disagreements shouldnt be happening 4 days before the window closed with still a decision to be made on who to sign. Its not even about the individual players, we should know who we want by now, its as simple as that and indefensible. 

Our club headed by our owners and the peanuts they allow us to spend, and it seems that we have too many people trying to give their opinion. Its a shambles.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

so you suggest leaving the recruitment in the hands of the idiots behind the scenes and eustace having no say,have you been asleep for the last 14 years

I trust John Park far more to identify talent than John Eustace 100%. Ohashi and Gueye seem like good hits to me, players Eustace wouldn't have even be aware of. 

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 5

I'm worried that Eustace is choosing Dembele as his hill to die on. A very underwhelming signing if we pull it off.

I won't repeat myself on my other concerns surrounding his involvement in transfers. 

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

These internal disagreements shouldnt be happening 4 days before the window closed with still a decision to be made on who to sign. Its not even about the individual players, we should know who we want by now, its as simple as that and indefensible. 

Our club headed by our owners and the peanuts they allow us to spend, and it seems that we have too many people trying to give their opinion. Its a shambles.

I do agree somewhat but given that Eustace, Park, Owen and Gestede have never worked together before you will get disagreements over players ability and opinions on them. 

Yes I agree we should know who we are targets, fees involve in the deal(transfer fee, wages, agent fees) and will they want to come here. You should have a shortlist of 5 players for each position we want signing and we should be in the final stages of that process. 

We should be spending at least £5m before the window ends for me.