BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

6 minutes ago, superniko said:

As in, he has blonde hair down to his shoulders? As that is literally where the comparisons end. 

He’s a shithouse of a player, winds the opposition up, I take it you’ve never seen much of him….

Let's be honest, it's the headband. 

Looking past that, Cantwell could be that creative spark needed, which we haven't got. Quality isn't in doubt, if Eustace could get a tune out of him, Gueye could be lethal. 

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Seung-ho Paik from Birmingham could be target during the next 4 days. John Park was Chief scout when They signed under Mowbray 

Some absolutely inspirational work the recruitment team have done identifying half the Birmingham squad as targets this summer.

• Like 3

Bullshit obligatory loan signing from Liverpool that no one could give a flying fuck about. 

Standard baseless links to Todd fecking Cantwell that are a joke. 

Where's the money? 

No investment issues they say? 

SO WHERE'S THE INVESTMENT????

I hate those bastards with every molecule of my being. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

GK - Travers

LB - Beck

CM - Baker or Seung-ho Paik 

LW - Dembele 

CAM - Cantwell

I’d take that 👍🏼

Add to that Stansfield as the marquee signing using the SS money.

I know, I know...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, booth said:

Add to that Stansfield as the marquee signing using the SS money.

I know, I know...

You’ve been here long enough to know better. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

I’m a clown!? 🤣🤣Stop going on like you know what you’re talking about mate. You’re either trusting the process, or you’re not…

Can I ask why under these owners, having seen us mess up 3 transfers on deadline day in 2 seasons, having seen us bring in so much in fees and vanish, and especially taking into account reports of internal disagreements between Eustace and the recruitment setup. Why would anyone trust the process?

• Like 5

'Trust the process' at Ewood has to be the most misguided advice ever.

Never trust the ownership or CEO/Shadow directors mores to the point.

I have a lot of faith in Eustace and his staff and John Park to be honest but the process from above repeatedly lets down our managers and fans.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

. You’re either trusting the process, or you’re not…

A process suggests there's a plan - and the plan appears to be not to spend any money. Excuse me if I'm a non-believer. 

15 minutes ago, booth said:

Cantwell has an ego but if Eustace could manage it, he'd be good in the Championship and bring some arrogance to the team.

Almost all successful sides in modern history have had a few players like that. Arrogant (not in a bad way) on the pitch. We could do with a couple of those IMO, as those players are the ones that tend to drag a team over the line.

I think Dembele and Cantwell have that edge and would offer us something different. Can't see us landing both though.

Beck makes sense for LB cover. He's a different player than Pickering and with a lot more pace. Don't mind that one at all.

Cantwell is a bit underwhelming. Big risk and seems to a bit of a bad egg. Wouldn't think he's top of the list of 50-60 players. 

• Like 1

I hate to say it, because I want us to spend some money too…but why do people keep going on and on about us ‘banking £41m?”

The owners are £200m in, so it’s like having £2k on your credit card, paying £400 off and suddenly thinking you’re flush! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

This is the type of logic my wife would apply!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

If Beck is an upgrade as a loan on anything we can buy i'd be happy.. if not then at least we've got cover. From the vid it looks like he makes a lot of poor choices, doesnt pass at right times. We'll see.

Personally would gamble on Cantwell if thats true.