BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

8 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Burnley saying we want PL football again, and their owners says no problem, anybody you want, we will make it happen.

Our useless dipshits, on the other hand, sees a good start, and pretends that we are good with the current squad. Fucking add some quality, and give it a right ol go. 

In fairness, that really doesn't seem to be the case from where we are now. Let's see what this week brings, but they seem to be in the middle of losing half a squad and spending a fraction in bringing in replacements. 

That’s potentially Yeboah, Dembele and Matondo (after his performance at weekend) off the list for the winger position if reports in the press are to be believed.

Dembele Swansea bound, Yeboah off to Serie A and Matondo staying put.

Are we expecting a name from no where or have we given up?

1 minute ago, FE123 said:

That’s potentially Yeboah, Dembele and Matondo (after his performance at weekend) off the list for the winger position if reports in the press are to be believed.

Dembele Swansea bound, Yeboah off to Serie A and Matondo staying put.

Are we expecting a name from no where or have we given up?

Probably, option Z from Newport County.

”we did everything we could”

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 2

I do wonder if they have an eye on the Japanese midfielder that Stoke have in the country but failed to sign so far. I suspect a few clubs will be keeping an eye on that.

Not sure if he’s any good but will probably be a cheap deal and an additional midfielder.

8 minutes ago, RoryRoversIreland said:

Bit of a random one. I read an article recently about the ownership of Venkys. 
They only have 51% of the company, the rest is external shareholders. So it’s not their decision primarily with regards investing in Blackburn.

Maybe someone else knows more about the structure. 

Thats Venkys India, which is a PLC listed on the Indian Stock Exchange and is nothing to do with Rovers. The only thing in common is that VHPL is the holding company for the 51% share holding in Venkys India (maintaining a majority holding whilst the remaining 49% are traded on the stock exchange) and is also for the holding company for VLL and in turn BRFC. VHPL also owns / has holdings in numerous other entities across the world. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RoryRoversIreland said:

Bit of a random one. I read an article recently about the ownership of Venkys. 
They only have 51% of the company, the rest is external shareholders. So it’s not their decision primarily with regards investing in Blackburn.

Maybe someone else knows more about the structure. 

I doubt the 51% figure is correct but even if it was they'd still have the final say over investing in one of their Companies (us).

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I doubt the 51% figure is correct but even if it was they'd still have the final say over investing in one of their Companies (us).

The 51% is just their holding in Venkys India PLC Rev, it’s held by VHPL and I believe that figure to be accurate. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Rumours from the rangers side that Cantwell can go for 500k.

Sounds like one to be avoided. Seemingly a fairly questionable attitude in general plus would the player himself be buzzing at the prospect of a move he would probably perceive as a backwards one?

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Sounds like one to be avoided. Seemingly a fairly questionable attitude in general plus would the player himself be buzzing at the prospect of a move he would probably perceive as a backwards one?

An ITK on their page has said 500k and us, so whether that’s what we’ve bid and it’s been accepted I’m not sure.

Despite his attitude he’s a talented player so others will be swooping around him…Think wages will be an issue anyway.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

34 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Rumours from the rangers side that Cantwell can go for 500k.

Cantwell's ceiling is quite high, but I'd only go near him if the finances are really low risk. It's a sorry state of affairs that I'm saying this but half a million quid from what we will have as a budget isn't worth the gamble for me.

47 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I swear I saw Kaide Gordan was on his way to Swansea ( a few weeks back) but obviously that’s never happened…I can see him coming to us if we aren’t willing to spend much more.

Was supposed to be a done deal to us as soon as they returned from pre season tour. Did not materialise 

17 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Club wise maybe, But from Rangers B team to us is a different story 

IF and a big IF Cantwell comes I wonder if we’ll shift Dolan back out to the right/left, that way no winger needed…Not that I think Dolan is a winger but that maybe what the club are thinking.

Cantwell is a number 10.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

IF and a big IF Cantwell comes I wonder if we’ll shift Dolan back out to the right/left, that way no winger needed…Not that I think Dolan is a winger but that maybe what the club are thinking.

Cantwell is a number 10.

He has the attributes to play as a winger. Good cross, dribbles, defensive duties. Just check out the highlights from his time as Rangers.