BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

5 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Nixon saying that Leicester are in for kaminski at 10 million and Luton might try take Travers on a permanent deal to replace him

I think we can all safely move on from torturing ourselves over players like Travers. Swag will have made one phone call, found out his wages and pissed his pants. 

"Well... at least we inquired"

That was a full days work. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

O dear… Dembele is direct and fast, Dolan is not it’s that simple - Dembele is an upgraded version of Dolan.

Only thing Dolan beats dembele on, is probably hard working.

Looks like he beats him on goal contributions too.

• Like 2

Both Ruddy and Iversen looking like they may be available shortly with both clubs linked with new goalkeepers. (Trafford and Kaminski)

Can see Travers going to the dingles with the Parker link and the likelihood of Trafford being on his way out.

We may see another pay day when Kaminski inevitably makes his move from Luton to Leicester.

I always find it bizarre when premier league clubs with big budgets leave their business so late - this has a knock on effect for clubs like us shopping around  for the scraps that become available last minute as a result of their business.

13 minutes ago, Neal said:

Good advice. I have done for a long time but given the circumstances (great start, important games coming up) I was just looking for the manager to get the tiniest bit of f*cking help... 

Main reason why I haven't bought a season ticket, I wanted to see how they would do in this window. I went on Saturday with the intention that if they can get a few deals over the line I might get one... At the moment they can fuck right off. Away games only. 

Once I get like this it's hard for me to snap out of it. My hatred for them can consume me. 

Yeh I can understand the anger... But, I'm just not going to beat myself up over this lot anymore. As a once proud club, for me I'm too tired to argue about the way they have destroyed it. It's up to our fans close by, to start making a noise, to rid us of them. How Waggot has survived all of this, is still beyond me 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Just crossing it into the box for a big man has gone out of fashion. That’s why you’re not seeing many examples these days . It’s all about cutting inside from off the wing on to your “ good “ foot, running into traffic, then losing the ball nowadays.

And it's why Luton went up - teams have forgotten how to defend it.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Mercer said:

With Heckingbottom in charge there they will finish above Rovers and would be no surprise to see them make the play-offs. 

you been on that wine already? 

PNE squad isn't good and a change was needed there for over 6 months with fans turned on Lowe. Will finish mid table like us

9 minutes ago, FE123 said:

Both Ruddy and Iversen looking like they may be available shortly with both clubs linked with new goalkeepers. (Trafford and Kaminski)

Can see Travers going to the dingles with the Parker link and the likelihood of Trafford being on his way out.

We may see another pay day when Kaminski inevitably makes his move from Luton to Leicester.

I always find it bizarre when premier league clubs with big budgets leave their business so late - this has a knock on effect for clubs like us shopping around  for the scraps that become available last minute as a result of their business.

I would be moving for Iversen on a permanent deal. He is good solid keeper and that's what we need. 

Travers was always going Burnley if Parker wanted him. Simple as

Its always happened that PL clubs leave it late cos they want the best del for themselves 

As it stands-  players we've expressed  some form of interest in spending a small amount of coin on. 

Cantwell - Maybe but unlikely.

Dembele - seemingly off to Swansea.

John Yeboah- Off to Italy.

Matondo - apparently staying put.

Stansfield - no chance at £6m.  

Josh Bowler - probably been looked at but we can't compete transfer wise with PNE or Hull. Plus Forest hate us.

Gustavo Puerta - off to Hull, loan to buy. 

Ryo Germain- looks like we dropped the idea to focus on above. 

Iversen - wages too high.

Loans 

Travers- likely to go elsewhere. 

Rushworth - most likely option  seeing as we haven't spun the Brighton loan tombola yet. 

Beck - seemingly signing. 

Edited by Wing Wizard Windy Miller
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

As it stands-  players we've expressed  some form of interest in spending a small amount of coin on. 

Josh Bowler - probably been looked at but we can't compete transfer wise with PNE or Hull. Plus Forest hate us.

Loans 

Rushworth - most likely option  seeing as we haven't spun the Brighton loan tombola yet. 

That's depressing 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Loans 

500 enquiries but no permanent relationships. It's all gone a bit 'Debbie does Dallas'.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Loans 

To sum up, one raw left back coming in who won't strengthen the first team in any way

And that's it. 

Goodnight, and repeat again January

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Torgeir said:

500 enquiries but no permanent relationships. It's all gone a bit 'Debbie does Dallas'.

Other clubs only deal with us when there are no other options. Look at all the debacles we’ve been party to over the last few seasons. They’ve all wised up by now. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

who says Dembele off to Swansea 

Maybe a loan for Stansfield(I would prefer a perm deal)

I think the Hull move as Puerta according to what I read yesterday

Iversen should be coming here on a permanent deal given what we have received in terms of fees this summer

23 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Yeh I can understand the anger... But, I'm just not going to beat myself up over this lot anymore. As a once proud club, for me I'm too tired to argue about the way they have destroyed it. It's up to our fans close by, to start making a noise, to rid us of them. How Waggot has survived all of this, is still beyond me 

YOU DISSAPPOINTMENT ME DANIALSON

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

who says Dembele off to Swansea 

Maybe a loan for Stansfield(I would prefer a perm deal)

I think the Hull move as Puerta according to what I read yesterday

Iversen should be coming here on a permanent deal given what we have received in terms of fees this summer

If Kaminski is going to Leicester, we could probably get Iversen without even making a payment, straight deduction against the Luton sell on ! That is, if the idiots covered us on the Kaminski sale.

Edited by Penwortham Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Other clubs only deal with us when there are no other options. Look at all the debacles we’ve been party to over the last few seasons. They’ve all wised up by now. 

Indeed. Actions, or in this case inactions, have consequences far beyond the immediate embarrassment and damage to the squad and season.

Who in their right mind - rival club, player, chairman, agent - would even entertain dealing with Rovers in the final few days of a transfer window?

Even when they are saying there's a deal and inviting the player in for photos and putting it on Twitter the plug could be pulled.

They've got different faces on the ground - Gestede and the other bloke I can't remember the name of - but they are still working for the same mob behind the scenes.