BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

It is if we don’t bring 3 more players in.

Snap 

losing tonight whilst crap isn’t the end of the world but we need 3 minimum before the window shuts or we could be in for a long winter 

form comes and goes and I do like jrc but his form is concerning me 

Buckley seems to have his fans in here but I think he’s past what was his ‘good days’ he just doesn’t show it 

vale - sell not up to it

pears - sell he makes the defence uneasy and quite frankly he’s not good enough

looked like a team with one eye on sat I hope that’s the case

Well we've just had a glimpse of what would happen if we have a few injuries.

A good CEO would know this without having to witness it, and prepare accordingly.

I'll be surprised if ours does anything after he's witnessed it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Snap 

losing tonight whilst crap isn’t the end of the world but we need 3 minimum before the window shuts or we could be in for a long winter 

form comes and goes and I do like jrc but his form is concerning me 

Buckley seems to have his fans in here but I think he’s past what was his ‘good days’ he just doesn’t show it 

vale - sell not up to it

pears - sell he makes the defence uneasy and quite frankly he’s not good enough

looked like a team with one eye on sat I hope that’s the case

Would you pay a fee for Vale ?

14 minutes ago, Rover1984 said:

I know we have other priorities but does anybody else feel we need another forward?

Big Maks hold up play, passing and general play is great, but we need another player who can get the ball in the net. Even if Ohashi is the man, he could get injured and I don't want to see Vale wearing the shirt again. He should go on a permanent somewhere and replacing as he's never going to make the grade here.

Disappointed with tonight’s result… but on the bright side it serves as a bit of an eye opener that we need some proper signings through the door.

Tick tock Swag. You’ve got £41m to spend…

Edited by TheRevAshton
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Is that because we’ve just been knocked out the Micky mouse cup?

All in all we could do with a whole new team but it’s not going to happen.

RW, Gk and a CM

LW and forward.  As soon as Gueye comes off , we can't hold the ball up top.  No coincidence we concede when he is off the pitch. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Nathan 🦜 Jones reckoning talks between Park and Cantwell are at an advanced stage. So I can only assume Nixon has tweeted words to that effect......

Nothing been said by Nixon, Just Nathan thinking he’s part of what’s happening at Ewood regarding transfers. He really has brainwashed himself to thinking he’s ITK

• Like 2

It's good that the club has raked in huge transfer profits in the last year because we desperately need some quality signings. The current squad is so lacking in depth that a few injuries would mean we're totally fucked.

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

LW and forward.  As soon as Gueye comes off , we can't hold the ball up top.  No coincidence we concede when he is off the pitch. 

I like Ohashi but he doesn’t look up to leading the line. When he’s behind someone he looks in his element. Vale is not at the standard and Young Tyjon can’t have to much put on him too soon which leaves…….?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rover1984 said:

I like Ohashi but he doesn’t look up to leading the line. When he’s behind someone he looks in his element. Vale is not at the standard and Young Tyjon can’t have to much put on him too soon which leaves…….?

You would have thought a cheap deal for the Ryo chap but probably not. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

You reckon?? Didn’t see him make a pass

Really?

He made loads - I was sat by the dugouts and he was right in front of me for the first half.
Neat and tidy in possession, incredible pace and beat his man a few times.

• Like 5