BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Perhaps Cantwell thinks Blackburn is a London suburb.

He'll be sure to be disappointed when he learns Cavendish/Peppermint Place and Manhattan Heights are no longer standing!

That would be Cole Palmer levels of intellect

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting stat about this keeper (I may be wrong regarding pears as doing it from memory)

He outperformed xG conceded by 10.52 last season, where’s pears under performed by 4. something.

Suggests he’s a very good shot stopper, at least over a long season!

• Like 1

I’ve not heard anything else re: Cantwell by the way. Got a message saying they’d met him in Liverpool today and when I followed up asking if he knew anything further he told me about Las Palmas being in for him too. Someone I know is mates with TC

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

So we may see two announcements tonight.

There will be nothing tonight, even if Cantwell has agreed to join he hasn't done a medical or anything. 

We move at glacial pace, wouldn't be surprised if we didn't announce anything till Friday.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

a decent goalkeeper is the most important,pears will cost us 10/15 points otherwise

Hence the 'too'. Cantwell, Toth, Poku and Hall.

If they want to loan play the PL2 Tombola after that, they can knock themselves out.

7 hours ago, Mike E said:

38th, Championship is 24th.

On the other hand, if it’s a Park/Owen/Gestede choice, they’re 2 for 2 so far…

Probably a bit bumped up by the fact they can send someone to European football, and have one or two decent clubs. Point is it's not a league I'm impressed by keeping the joint most clean sheets in.

We've signed more than 2 players with them though. I'd say they've all shown something except Mafoumbi, who is a youth punt. And Baath the jury is out for now. Not counting McFadz, was already here.