BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

30 minutes ago, Scoobydo said:

He might be better than both?

He might also be worse. Who was the 17yr old kid we had from West brom a few years back. Came with some hype and was terrible. May even have got a red card early on before becoming a permanent fixture on the bench in his spell here 

2 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

He might also be worse. Who was the 17yr old kid we had from West brom a few years back. Came with some hype and was terrible. May even have got a red card early on before becoming a permanent fixture on the bench in his spell here 

Harper. He was just a big lad for his age. I think we sent him back early.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lucimo said:

Harper. Absolute unit who couldn't play football.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

And yet nobody rinses him. Funny that. Maybe there’s more to this defending lark than just pace. 

What games are you watching?

He also stands 15 yards off and lets them cross it at times because he knows if he goes and engages them they'd dance past him. 

As I've repeatedly said, he's a very good footballer, but he's a shocking athlete - he runs like he's carrying a piano on his back. He's done very well to hold down a Championship starting job. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

What games are you watching?

He also stands 15 yards off and lets them cross it at times because he knows if he goes and engages them they'd dance past him. 

I’m watching Rovers. I think you’ve got the wrong player. 

3 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Mate - Rev’s assertion on Nyambe has floored me. Honestly, nice kid but literally stole a wage under Mowbray. Proven since hel left as he picks up stinking move after stinking move and still can’t get a game, anywhere.

Furthermore - I rate Brittain as one of our best players. I think he’s very good at this level. 

I rated Brittain very highly and he is quality player. 

3 hours ago, Iceman said:

Not bad, but do we need him? 

Yes for me, gives us the chance to play to back 3 during games or starting that way

2 hours ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Would have loved Dembele, good singing for Oxford that and on a long term deal! 

very smart move by Oxford. I would have loved him here. 

1 hour ago, ItsRoverZ said:

So instead of grabbing dembele when we could or even ryo (would be my choice for another CF) we are instead loaning a kid from Brighton to fix out winger issues? A kid that's never played mens senior football? Awesome stuff 

Have you seen him play? Elliott hadn't played senior football here until he came here. 

54 minutes ago, Mercer said:

He could have said 'we are hopeful that a couple are close' - would have given nothing away but at least gives ground for some hope and optimism.

Nixon 'lost' on Dembele does raise question marks about the authenticity of his scribblings.

Eustace doing his best to down played everything. No point going public on owt like medicals until it done and everything is ready to announce publicly to the fanbase. 

23 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Batty to Stanley on loan

Hopefully the right move for him and he will play regular first team football there. Exactly what he needs

1 hour ago, the original david brent said:

Are you on about the correct Dembele? Siriki Dembele isn’t too old. He’s 27! 

28 om september.  Considering supposedly bad attitude and inconsistency he doesn’t have a lot of potential resell value. 

Just now, Rover1984 said:

It’s a weird one, wanted Travis or 2.5 million for him. Then we can have him basically on a free. 

Bet we're picking up ALL of his wages and there's a loan fee involved. Won't be a cheap deal. 

2 minutes ago, Rover1984 said:

It’s a weird one, wanted Travis or 2.5 million for him. Then we can have him basically on a free. 

Unfortunately that's why a lot of deals are left till the last minute. It's just brinkmanship

• Like 5