BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

The boards favourite ITK is chancing his arm on another exclusive.

Probably will sign this evening but nobody has had a medical after 6pm this evening, I can assure you of that. 

• Like 2

Never takes long to get them out the building does it.  4 signings kast day? what could possibly go wrong.  It's horsepucky.  Loans and excuses why the permanents did not happen.  That will be it 

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s a very good player but not very popular,caused trouble at every club he`s been at,bit like a white el hadj diouf,got the game but a complete t**spot

Agree, only thing that makes me think we won’t is youth pathway to the first team. Same as LW, with Tyjon signing that new deal and Gilsenan to come back we will have enough depth. Sorry replied to wrong post

Edited by Rover1984

30 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

If the GK turns out to be good then I think those 4 get us very close to top 6 if we stay relatively injury free.

We have added lots of championship experience; some potential match winners in Ohashi, Cantwell, and Duberry; and a strong presence up top in Gueye. 

The championship is really weak this season so you don't need to be that great to do well.

BUT none of those 4 players have signed yet.

As well as Ohashi had started, I think we need to give him a full season to see if he's the second coming.  

The keeper maybe simply a no2 and solve nothing.

The Brighton winger could be anything but he'll be very inconsistent. 

We'll have to see. 

Although the signings rumoured look good , it looks like another window going by with no significant investment. Our outgoings would be covered by Gally, Teleovic, Ennis, wahlstedt, Gent xfers -all of which are largely finge players. Without even touching the money from Raya or SS, let alone Adam Wharton. 

F**king cheapskates

Edited by BRFC4EVA
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Key thing for me on Cantwell is getting him done before the 12pm deadline…Surely he will be thrown straight into number 10 and starting on Saturday.

No way can he start ,he hasn't had any football.Option off the bench but not a chance he starts 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Thought the Brighton lad was the quick left winger? Must be after another.

It will be a good window by our standards if all those come off (and the keeper isn’t shit!)

Brighton lad plays on the right, although is left footed.

• Like 2