BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

46 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s a very good player but not very popular,caused trouble at every club he`s been at,bit like a white el hadj diouf,got the game but a complete t**spot

So lets get a good season out of him then flog him a bit like Bellamy 🤞

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Made me chuckle!

Looking at the location that X originates from I kind of understand why he wants out of Scotland even more than he wants out of Rangers.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

10 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Las Palmas currently 1-0 up at home to Madrid. Let’s hope we’ve got this deal done, what a gazumping we’d be onto

Oli McBurnie with an assist against Real Madrid 😳

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rover1984 said:

Agree, only thing that makes me think we won’t is youth pathway to the first team. Same as LW, with Tyjon signing that new deal and Gilsenan to come back we will have enough depth. Sorry replied to wrong post

Did that truckload of horseshit not leave with Greg Broughton?

2 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Agree - Pears' problem is that he produces howlers far too regularly to be trusted anymore, but it's not as though he's got any glaring 'technical' weaknesses. Flip side of that is that you wouldn't really say that he excels at anything either, like you could with Raya even when he was making errors. 

Pears has terrible positional sense and decision making, it's not just the howlers. He has decent reflexes, that's about as close as he gets to 'excelling' at anything, though I'm not sure I can use that term for it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, booth said:

Did that truckload of horseshit not leave with Greg Broughton?

Might have changed. But it’s part of the reason why top talents like Tyjon stayed. Can’t shut the door on youth. Will prevent other prospects from signing

Edited by Rover1984

Just now, KyleBRFC said:

Oh I thought when it said cooking it might be the keeper seen as hes from Hungary.. 😂

I thought they would make a double announcement, and use the Hungary line to announce the keeper and Baker 

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

is it loan to buy???

maybe this  mean travis to stoke,got our modus operandi all over,sell someone for a couple of million and get a replacement in who is`nt costing anything but wages

Baker is a free agent in April 

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

is it loan to buy???

maybe this  mean travis to stoke,got our modus operandi all over,sell someone for a couple of million and get a replacement in who is`nt costing anything but wages

Travis isn’t going anywhere baker is/was the ‘additional’ cm that JE was after

• Like 1