BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Hard to spot any flaws with this loan signing.

Chelsea academy graduate, 29yrs old with 18 goals in 87 Championship appearances for Stoke, so 1 in 5 strike rate from CM.

I believe he's out of contract after this season, and they wanted £2.5m for him 1 month ago. So either way we were likely to be paying his wages, but maybe saved £2m+ doing so, and likely first dibs on a contract at seasons end if he impresses.

Baker an ever present for his first 18months at stoke before only 20 appearances last season. 

🫡

Edited by Angry_Pirate
So apparently 7 of his 18 goals were from the spot, so not quite as impressive a total.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Travis isn’t going anywhere baker is/was the ‘additional’ cm that JE was after

thats how  eustace and the fans want it to be,however the pillocks upstairs and in pune will no doubt see it differently,i fully expect travis to be sold tommorow,this is blackburn rovers after all,manager starts to assemble a half decent side,owner destroys side,rinse and repeat

10 hours ago, Polky said:

Cantwell, Toth & Cozier-Duberry in today would be brilliant. Hopefully we go for another centre midfielder before the window shuts.

Thanks for listening Rovers 😅

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, booth said:

That first one against the Dingles would be nice.

Solid penalty and FK taker. Only one goal from open play from inside the box, the other 10 from outside the box.

I think he might actually displace Trav quite quickly (and he’s captain material too).

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Not in the slightest.

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

im`e fully expecting it

I'm not holding my breath re Cantwell. 

He might be Cantwell, but I think its not going to Endwell 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Baker has been in Stoke's first team and scored the winner in opening day. What's the reasoning behind it from their perspective? Need him off the eage books?

Needed to clear up some wage to pay for Ennis, Moran, Phillips and Gallagher.

• Like 3

Baker has been in Stoke's first team and scored the winner in opening day. What's the reasoning behind it from their perspective? Need him off the eage books?

Probably heard the price tag for Cantwell 

I’m trying to figure this one out too.

7 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Some Coventry fans think Cantwell is going to them.

🥵. Please get it done Rovers.