BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Solid signing and bags of championship experience. Adds some extra squad depth in CM but I don't think he's any better than what we already have.

The signings tomorrow (if they happen!) could well be the game changers we need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Feel a bit sorry for Jackson at the LT. Never really seems in the loop. Only an hour or two ago he said the only signing close was the keeper and no other medicals had been completed. He was even in the building to interview Eustace and they didn’t tell him.

Probably didn’t ask nice enough

Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Feel a bit sorry for Jackson at the LT. Never really seems in the loop. Only an hour or two ago he said the only signing close was the keeper and no other medicals had been completed. He was even in the building to interview Eustace and they didn’t tell him.

the club treat the telegraph with utter contempt imo

they can`t write anything of any substance that would endanger their access to the club

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Polky said:

Honest opinion what’s he like? Scored the winner on the opening day for you?

I hope this isn’t pay back for Tre Pemberton, Ennis and Gallagher 😂

See above.. he's alright. Not a massive amount to shout about but I hope he does well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

It's really something nowadays when rovers fans are getting excited about signing a Stoke reserve midfielder on loan 

Just happy we signed someone who likes to shoot outside the box. 

Edited by Rover1984
  • Like 3

Baker does look all round  better than travis and Sonny is easily the first name on the team sheet, So will Travis inflated ego allow him to be 3rd or 4th choice for a centre mid role. 

He had a tantrum with jdt because he wasn't a gurenteed starter (or was it because jdt didn't treat him like he was gods gift... I can't remember) 

I think if we sign Cantwell as well travis will be offski (which is no major loss) 

JRC is travis main opponent for a spot now I think and jrc is a weird one, complete jekyl & hyde player. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Baker does look all round  better than travis and Sonny is easily the first name on the team sheet, So will Travis inflated ego allow him to be 3rd or 4th choice for a centre mid role. 

He had a tantrum with jdt because he wasn't a gurenteed starter 

I think if we sign Cantwell as well travis will be offski (which is no major loss) 

There’s a lot of incorrectness right there my guy…

• Like 5

I told you eustace was throwing out the red herrings earlier. Although my understanding was the keeper and cantwell have also completed medicals, some red tape to be completed in the morning and expect them both to be announced before lunchtime 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I told you eustace was throwing out the red herrings earlier. Although my understanding was the keeper and cantwell have also completed medicals, some red tape to be completed in the morning and expect them both to be announced before lunchtime 

All of that could have been gleaned from todays snippets on twitter from the likes of Jackson etc

25 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Particularly strange when it's just Baker...doesn't seem like a signing we'd have to worry about being gazumped for within a couple of hours.

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Lewis Baker new signing.

We look very well equipped in mid-field but hasn't CB position been neglected? They're either old or injured.

Any injury to Carter, and he has been injury-prone, and we are in trouble.

• Like 2