BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not what I said at all. I said wait until the deal is announce. The Fulham winger is out of contract at the end of this season I read on transfermarkt website

Good. 

So you’re saying cos he’s out of contact in a year we might be signing him on a permanent? 

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

There are no restrictions on what you can spend on transfer fees in L1 and L2. 

The only FFP rule as such is you can’t spend more than 60% of turnover on wages. 

I think it’s an even higher percentage when the club has  only just gone down to League One.

2 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

The perfect answer, let's just leave it there!!!!

(Roles?? Don't you mean barms?!)

Or tea cakes/baps?

And so it starts (again)!

😉

Edited by Moptop1
  • Like 1

If we get the two pacey wingers this window then I think that's a real positive, and I'm finally glad that Eustace, Park, Rudy whoever, has recognised we need pace in the team. Until we signed Maktar there was no one in that team that would scare me as an opposition player. 

I love Dolan, JRC, and they have their role - almost feel like family now after so many years of watching them, but we need players who can tear apart the opposition, no one has pace. I'm fed up of watching it done to us!

When Maktar is on we've seen that teams naturally start retreating and facing the wrong way. If we can get some danger in this team then our backline can only improve as a result too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'll be very curious to see where Rushworth and Travers end up.

Rushworth has gone Hull, announced by Sky Sports 10 mins ago. Season long loan.

4 minutes ago, Rover_in_the_South said:

Even if we see him holding the shirt, don't believe it until he walks out onto the pitch 😉

Teams have been sanctioned for fielding ineligible players before. We need the shirt to be held aloft, an appearance in the first team and a cooling off period of 2 weeks to ensure a player has been correctly signed and registered 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Honestly, with keepers I don’t think it matters what league they’re playing in. A shot is a shot, a cross is a cross etc. If he’s been scouted right, a 26th old international keeper who has just recorded some of the best stats around shots saved etc in Europe, isn’t really a “punt”….

Removing comment because Bluebruce said it first, and being honest better.

Edited by Blow-in