BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

7 minutes ago, jny said:

Really annoying that our recruitment team (whilst doing an otherwise sterling job on a shoestring) can't seem to get things over the line in time and wait until the very end of the window to do business.

But you don't take into account that the team selling or loaning the player won't do so until they want to. 

11 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Assume you've watched the same 10 minute highlights tape we all have?

He's not Mbappe, but he's clearly quick - players stand off him. Nobody stands off Dolan. He also takes it past players, something Dolan can't do at this level.

It's a very intriguing signing, if it comes off. 

This one?

Not sure which one of those highlights says he's got pace

3 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

He does look to have a strong hand which is good. 

One of my pet peeves with Pears is that he's always palming it back down into the six yard box. 

Not surprised, Got hands like shovels 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

The timing of the derby game is unfortunate.

Baby Saka looks incredible.

On the basis that lot down the road are in turmoil, the timing couldn't be any better...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

He's another right footed winger - too similar to Dolan. Doesn't look particularly quick on those clips. 

Hopefully there is someone better out there. 

Just watch the Man U portion - Darlot hangs back and jockeys him, he clearly respects Godo's ability to take it past him. 

8 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

He's another right footed winger - too similar to Dolan. Doesn't look particularly quick on those clips. 

Hopefully there is someone better out there. 

Interesting. Seems to play a little simpler than Dolan and carries the ball well, but agreed, he’s not lightning and does cut infield a bit too often. I do think he looks quicker than Dolan at top speed in this video, though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, norwichblue said:

Apologies if this has been posted already, but Cozier-Duberry looks to be an absolute fucking baller.

This is his recent season highlights with Arsenal:

So excited by this one.

Well done Rovers.

Good job because he's just signed.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

Isn’t it amazing how we have so many on the forum here that have now turned into super scouts based on YouTube clips 

I haven't trusted YouTube since Valeri Domovchiyski

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, norwichblue said:

Apologies if this has been posted already, but Cozier-Duberry looks to be an absolute fucking baller.

This is his recent season highlights with Arsenal:

So excited by this one.

Well done Rovers.

He looks like a gem (against youth teams)! Hopefully those skills translate well to senior football

• Like 3

Just now, Nic81 said:

Is Ayari on his way back or am I cracking up? 

The WhatsApp chat had Van Hecke, Ayari and Moran in (I'm sure there's another Brighton loanee I've missed [Khadra?]), indicating that we've signed another Brighton loanee. 

• Like 1

Must say I am kinda amazed by these signings compared to what I was expecting. Those expectations were low and rightly so, but in some way they are already exceeded. Is this some kind of excitement I’m feeling or just another red herring? Time will tell, but more bodies in won’t hurt. Better to gamble than give up before a ball is kicked.

• Like 1