BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Really pissing me off seeing West Brom being able to pay £3 million for an exciting winger on a long term deal whilst we bring in loans 

They have financial difficulties doesn't stop them doing those sort of signings,  and they haven't brought in the sales we have 

Venkys out 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Keeper area could still be very weak.

Could have done with one really good younger CB rather than 2 old duffers imo

If Cantwell signs we'll be way overstocked in the midfield positions. For me Hedges needs firing off and Buckley needs selling or loaning out if he's not going to get any game time.

We are exceptionally light in the striking positions imo unless Leonard or Tyjon do something fairly unexpected.

Overstocked ? Cantwell is a 10 ? How can we be over stocked when we have 4 control midfielders which is the minimum for a healthy squad ? One injury away from bare bones ? Come on mate use your common sense 

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, arbitro said:

Toth has a decent command of English. That's a good start.

Is this ‘English’ a centre back we’re after?

6 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Really pissing me off seeing West Brom being able to pay £3 million for an exciting winger on a long term deal whilst we bring in loans 

They have financial difficulties doesn't stop them doing those sort of signings,  and they haven't brought in the sales we have 

Venkys out 

If wba wanna gamble that’s on them, we did that and look where it got us ? You fail to go up then your budget cuts year by year which lead to an embargo then a cheap manager appointment then relegation, wba owner isn’t the most popular as it is nor a great owner he’s obviously stupid enough to gamble the clubs stability completely while trying to win fans favour…, doesn’t mean we should do the same, common sense and facial stability is number 1 priority especially after what we’ve been through the last 14 years 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Venkys out 

New owners!

4 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

If wba wanna gamble that’s on them, we did that and look where it got us ? You fail to go up then your budget cuts year by year which lead to an embargo then a cheap manager appointment then relegation, wba owner isn’t the most popular as it is nor a great owner he’s obviously stupid enough to gamble the clubs stability completely while trying to win fans favour…, doesn’t mean we should do the same, common sense and facial stability is number 1 priority especially after what we’ve been through the last 14 years 

No-one is saying gamble. Just for Venky's to put the money in that they used to provide to run the club, and then use the money brought in from transfers to actually buy players in for fees.

But they don't. Because they never refuse to sign a cheque, unless it has a matched personal bond associated with it.

Wankers

Fair play to this recruitment team. Obviously the proof will be in the pudding later in the season, but if Cantwell comes off this is far better than was expected.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Roboftherovers82 said:

thank god i dnt think i can take another cantwell not signing for us post there been least 75 of them in last 5 hours lol

Why do people quote absolute shite off the Internet as evidence a signing has been confirmed? Or claim a signing has gone through when it hasnt in an attempt to look ITK.

Been lots of those sort of posts as well It's almost as annoying as the signing itself not going through

I'd like another forward in but if we aren't selling him perhaps Siggy could do a job as a striker in rotation with Gueye and Ohashi? His ball control and finishing are probably the best parts of his game, and his lack of tracking back wouldn't be so much of an issue. I'm sure he'd be a better 9 than Dolan.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, islander200 said:

We have brought 40+ million in in sales.

We haven't made a signing above £1  million.

If we can't spend money on permanent deals after 40 million worth of sales then when can we?

Stop buying that bullshit we would be in trouble for spending some money this window.We could spend money without it impacting us if the owners chose to

This.

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

no one is saying use the whole 40 million we`ve banked,if they  gave eustace just a quarter of it,thats 10 million,we`de all be satisfied

you have to ask,where did the rhodes,gestede and cairney money go

where did the armstrong money go

where did the wharton,sammie,gallagher,ennis and the raya sell on fee go

they certainly have never reinvested in the team,cos they are a bunch of ***** with a ceo who is only interested in his own financial gain,300k a year for doing **** all

To be fair to Waggott, he does seem to do quite a bit, he’s just fucking awful at all of it.

I'd like another forward in but if we aren't selling him perhaps Siggy could do a job as a striker in rotation with Gueye and Ohashi? His ball control and finishing are probably the best parts of his game, and his lack of tracking back wouldn't be so much of an issue. I'm sure he'd be a better 9 than Dolan.