BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

31 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

So after all the huff about a left winger with pace - the one position we don't sort is...

"No outgoings are anticipated at Ewood Park and, in truth, Rovers are still very well stocked without Godo. They have seven options for three players in-behind their striker, with Cozier-Dubbery and Cantwell adding to Joe Rankin-Costello, Ryan Hedges, Tyrhys Dolan, Arnor Sigurdsson and Andi Weimann. Zak Gilsenan is also an option though he remains injured."

Well stocked for what, Elliot? Certainly not in wingers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You specifically said that it is objectively a good window.

And it is, my opinion, that it is an objectively good window.

Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to go out and get the YouGov poll with 1500+ respondents that would allow me to feel greater conviction in that statement, but I'll do it next time. Or maybe the mods should add 'objective' to the list of banned terms.

But hey, whatever semantic argument gets you off on a Friday night. 

1 minute ago, Rover1984 said:

Bayes just said we are trying for one more. Domino effect 

That's Godo, don't think it's filtered through to him that it's not happening yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

And it is, my opinion, that it is an objectively good window.

Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to go out and get the YouGov poll with 1500+ respondents that would allow me to feel greater conviction in that statement, but I'll do it next time. Or maybe the mods should add 'objective' to the list of banned terms.

But hey, whatever semantic argument gets you off on a Friday night. 

Classic

• Like 1

There's not really a straightforward way of placing a bet that Cantwell gets announced within half an hour of the end of the window and then it turns up he actually hasn't signed because of an 'administrative error' is there? It's a bit too specific for the average bookies.