BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

The recruitment team deserves huge praise. On paper all signings have positives. Yes you never know how these things work out but they have given the situation the best chance. Working with peanuts and with both hands tied. I include the manager.
Owners are a disgrace as is our joker at the top running the show for them.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We only have one winger on the books and he's a loan. 

Depends what you mean by wingers, not to start the number debate off again 🤣 in a 4231 formation your ‘wide’ men of the 3 don’t tend to be the old school 442 winger types. Just another thing to thank pep guardiola for killing. We have Costello, Dolan, Hedges, Sigurdsson, Weimann and the new lad who a parent club might look at and think ‘they’re well stocked in those positions’ rightly or wrongly!

Edited by MB Rover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MB Rover said:

Depends what you mean by wingers, not to start the number debate off again 🤣 in a 4231 formation your ‘wide’ men of the 3 don’t tend to be the old school 442 winger types. Just another thing to thank pep guardiola for killing.

We have about 8 no 10s that can play 'wide' if they have to,  but none of them are much good at it - regardless of which side they prefer. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

We have about 8 no 10s that can play 'wide' if they have to,  but none of them are much good at it - regardless of which side they prefer. 

I don’t disagree, a parent club might.

EDIT: they’ll see these players you mention… Sigurdsson scored, Dolan scored, Weimann scored, Hedges scored, even JRC scored… do they fancy him to get in the team?

Edited by MB Rover

25 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Not trying to be an ass but you need to go to school.

Not to be an ass and flog this one to death - as it is incredibly boring - but you have an objective truth that is an indisputable fact and you have an objective truth that would be the consensus opinion of an unbiased group of people. This is a common usage in a lot of fields; otherwise, you limit the usage of objective truths to situations in which there are only hard facts that have been proven beyond all reasonable doubt. 

Incredibly boring discussion. But, there it is.

My main point is that this is a messageboard and people will be sharing their opinions. Telling them that it is just their opinion is both pointless and mind-numbingly boring. 

And with this series of posts I have made my daily contribution to the mind-numbingly boring section of this website. 

• Like 3