BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

we are well stocked in wide areas with Dolan, Hedges, JRC, Sigurdsson, Cozier-Duberry, Weimann. 

According to you were well stacked everywhere as half of those players you’ve referred to as wide players you’ve also referred to as number 10s, CMs and full backs lol.

I think we need a bit more pace out wide as only one of those mentioned has actual pace.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

we are well stocked in wide areas with Dolan, Hedges, JRC, Sigurdsson, Cozier-Duberry, Weimann. 

A player of your choosing has to dribble a ball past a Championship FB. Which 1 of those 6 players would you bet your life on?

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

A player of your choosing has to dribble a ball past a Championship FB. Which 1 of those 6 players would you bet your life on?

Every single one of them.

But it would need to be our own fullbacks!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

And still no sign of Cantwell.

What do we reckon

2/1 The "send" button jammed again

3/1 He got a better offer

4/1 Waggott changed the goalposts

8/1 The owners got cold feet

16/1 The Football League wanted to know what would happen if we went down, up and down again

33/1 We spelt his name on the paperwork wrong again. A rather unfortunate use of another vowel instead of the letter "a".

66/1 Gregg Broughton has been rehired on a short term contract to finalise the deal

80/1 Bar.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Left winger with pace missing Chaddy. You've been screaming for one for weeks.  

is a left winger with pace is what we wanted. instead we signed a right winger who has pace, dribble skills. He could play left. 

But we are well stock and have a range of options who in those 3 positions behind the 9 striker. 

I would still like a another centre back in whilst you want another striker in

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well stocked in players who are slow and not the winger with pace you and everyone else had been crying out for. 

Unless Cozier-Duberry fits the bill, but if he’s not up to it, or gets injured, we’re back to square one.

Edited by Forever Blue

10 minutes ago, Gamst said:

It would be nice if they could announce it soon. 

I think after the last window, they'd rightly think it's best to wait until they get confirmation from the league before announcing anything...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

I think after the last window, they'd rightly think it's best to wait until they get confirmation from the league before announcing anything...

Nothing to do with league ... i'm worried about india