BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, miqaayil said:

Nothing to do with league ... i'm worried about india

That's not what I was saying. As has repeatedly been said, we announced Maguire and it fell through. So the poster being in a hurry to hear an announcement might find it's better to wait until the deal is truly truly done before hearing it is.

Only Cantwell not confirmed on FotMob.  Makes me wonder.  Will Waggott pull the well we got this n that, and sometimes one gets away.

This has classic Wags/Venkies written all over it.

16 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Well stocked in players who are slow and not the winger with pace you and everyone else had been crying out for. 

Unless Cozier-Duberry fits the bill, but if he’s not up to it, or gets injured, we’re back to square one.

I wouldn't say Sigurdsson or Dolan are slow..

I wanted Dembele. He fit the bill for me, Rovers transfer committee didn't agree. For 800k it was a no brainer for me. I think Oxford have got a quality player and cheap as chips. I see Miyoshi has left Birmingham who is another winger/10 I would have gone. 

Oliver Burke anyone? 😂

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

we are well stocked in wide areas with Dolan, Hedges, JRC, Sigurdsson, Cozier-Duberry, Weimann. 

Sigurdsson and Hedges are wide men, albeit slow and not particularly productive ones.

Dolan you have repeatedly said is our number 10, and Weimann likewise isnt a wide man. Again, both too slow.

And JRC is not a winger.