BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

5 minutes ago, Scoobydo said:

We aren’t messing about. It was done hours ago 

Just spent the past 3 or 4 hours making a feature length reveal video that blew what remains of the transfer budget? 😉 

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Re Cantwell: I'm hearing the table reservation with his agent, Waggott and Grstede in Manchester is booked for 8pm.

Uber back to Blackburn scheduled for 10:00pm. Plan to arrive back between 10:50pm and 10:55pm where they will then attempt to sign the contract before it closed at 11:00pm.

oh and traffic and we miss deadline by 3 mins , but we'll appeal ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scoobydo said:

We aren’t messing about. It was done hours ago 

You said this for Cozier-Duberry, and were in fact correct. 

Wondering how you can be sure? What’s your source?

Im addicted to refreshing this forum today. I’m genuinely sick of it but can’t stop 😅

28 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sigurdsson and Hedges are wide men, albeit slow and not particularly productive ones.

Dolan you have repeatedly said is our number 10, and Weimann likewise isnt a wide man. Again, both too slow.

And JRC is not a winger.

Sigurdsson was our second top goalscorer last season. 

We don't play with a winger on the right but Eustace wants that player to cut inside and allow the right back to the wide right player. That's suit JRC and Weimann and probably Cozier-Duberry 

Dolan can play in the 10 role, or wide or even up front. 

Eustace said he wants different options in forward areas and that has been delivered. 

I would have gone for different players for wingers to sign and spent the money to bring in Sikiri Dembele or Liam Millar or Poku. All 3 would have added quality, skill, pace and ability in the final third plus our players, But's my choice. I'm not a Rovers recruitment employee.

27 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Shite, shite, shite.................................

Mercer, It was a joke hence the emoji of face with tears of joy. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

9 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Uber back to Blackburn scheduled for 10:00pm. Plan to arrive back between 10:50pm and 10:55pm where they will then attempt to sign the contract before it closed at 11:00pm.

Leaving things to chance after two massive previous transfer fuck ups: The Waggot Way.

2 minutes ago, waynerovers said:

If we have Cantwell I'd say our squad is much stronger than when we had both Wharton and Sammie and we have a real chance for competing for playoffs this year.

getting a bit carried away ,if we are in the top six come january,you do know what happens don`t you

Am I the only one who has reservations about Cantwell? 

If what has been said on this topic is true, about him demanding the number 13 shirt, demanding to have a minimum game time etc., this man could disrupt the whole dressing room. He sounds like his head is as big as Ewood Park and he considers himself a giant fish in a small pond. This poisonous chap we definitely DO NOT WANT.

13 minutes ago, miqaayil said:

oh and traffic and we miss deadline by 3 mins , but we'll appeal ?

Don't joke like that the M6 has been closed in both directions this evening......

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rigger said:

A turnstyle that I have used on many an occasion. In the RAF I had the nick-name of Hovis

Ha ha. I was in RAF and took 2 Scouse mates to a match at Ewood in early 80s. Fukkkkin hell said one “it looks like the fukkkkin hovis advert. I said nowt and just inwardly smiled smugly to myself. It dawned on them next time it was on TV.  “R A I’ve been there. Is that fukkkkin Blackbearn?” Dumb fuckers - but one was an armourer after all

A - I’m an armourer

B - I’m an armourer 

C ………😂😂😂

• Like 1