BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

3 minutes ago, bazza said:

Am I the only one who has reservations about Cantwell? 

If what has been said on this topic is true, about him demanding the number 13 shirt, demanding to have a minimum game time etc., this man could disrupt the whole dressing room. He sounds like his head is as big as Ewood Park and he considers himself a giant fish in a small pond. This poisonous chap we definitely DO NOT WANT.

he`s a class act though,he will give us a final ball and more creativity

3 minutes ago, bazza said:

Am I the only one who has reservations about Cantwell? 

If what has been said on this topic is true, about him demanding the number 13 shirt, demanding to have a minimum game time etc., this man could disrupt the whole dressing room. He sounds like his head is as big as Ewood Park and he considers himself a giant fish in a small pond. This poisonous chap we definitely DO NOT WANT.

I think lots of us have reservations. Cantwell has previous. Let’s just hope he’s smartened up. This will be the last chance saloon for him. If it works out we’ve got a very good player for a relative song.

• Like 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s a class act though,he will give us a final ball and more creativity

As long as he doesn't disrupt the other lads. Hope he fits in.

Igor Tyjon (from the #10) with a nice turn and goal vs United. (Am I allowed to post it?)

Can't say I've heard of many of our U21 squad. But they've dominated Man Utd for 10 minutes to start the 2nd half. Running through them at will.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Igor Tyjon (from the #10) with a nice turn and goal vs United. (Am I allowed to post it?)

Can't say I've heard of many of our U21 squad. But they've dominated Man Utd for 10 minutes to start the 2nd half. Running through them at will.

We’ve beeen very good! Who is that CB who just strolled forward and played a beautiful diagonal pass to Bloxham? 

5 minutes ago, Giant said:

Is this delay Waggot’s revenge by putting Rovers fans through torture after he was booed at the end of the last window?

This delay is Waggott trying to get the club airtime on Sky Sports News, with super breaking news

2 minutes ago, alexanders said:

We’ve beeen very good! Who is that CB who just strolled forward and played a beautiful diagonal pass to Bloxham? 

Isaac Whitehall... the enigma of 2020. Probably still playing U21 football for Rovers when he's 30.

Seems like every defender has had a 50+ yard run this half.

Our U21's seem as abject defending corners too. One cleared off the line fortunately.

Back to transfers. For me, if there is one more in the works it HAS to be a CB who is clearly CB3 day 1 (at the least) with chance to start every week.

Tosin, Van Hecke, Harwood Bellis, Hill... who's next?