BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Think Duberry and Mafoumbi will be tearing up the league soon with Cantwell in the middle and a rock steady goalie in Toth!!

Doubt it, just watched Mafoumbi and Tyjon is a level above at just 16 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tugayisgod said:

They haven't signed Stansfield yet. He's agreed terms but Fulham need to bring someone in first before they let him go

Yes but they seem to have 10m to spend on a player in league one has to be a record.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, neophox said:

We can't compete with league one sides these days... Birmingham one of them

Only parachute payment clubs in the Championship could spend £10m on a player. 

Birmingham have pushed all of their chips into the middle of the table with this signing - I assume it massively hamstrings financially them if they do get promoted. 

Extremely pleased with this. It’s a punt worth making and not the kind of move we’ve made too often recently. I was very concerned by “The Model” being replaced by Rudy and Park, but I am fully impressed that they’ve managed this one and that the others are turning into good bits of business.

Nice feeling to go into the game tomorrow with.

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 1

A good window considering the circumstances.

Godo has really pissed on the bonfire though for me…Would have just added that extra flare when needed to start or coming of the bench…Let’s hope we can keep both Cantwell and Duberry fit…Otherwise we’re sluggish.