BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 hour ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Theo bair is awful, ask st Johnstone fans for their opinion on him 

Can I why you hold that view? 

Just for the record, I've only seen his goals on YouTube and I know nothing else about him. 

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Thinking about the Theo Bair rumour... I'd probably prefer him than McGuire tbh

Why would you sign him? What qualities does he have? 

Just for the record, I've only seen his goals on YouTube and I know nothing else about him. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Why would you sign him? What qualities does he have? 

scored a lot goals for motherwell this season and he`s a big lad as well,not watched any motherwell games this season so thats all i know  about him,bristol city also interested

25 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

scored a lot goals for motherwell this season and he`s a big lad as well,not watched any motherwell games this season so thats all i know  about him,bristol city also interested

And then he has to make the step up to the Championship, where he'll become another Gallagher at best. Avoid. 

He's on pens as well so 15 goals in 38 games isn't that prolific.

3 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Theo bair is awful, ask st Johnstone fans for their opinion on him 

I don’t care how awful he is , he has to be signed so we can chant “Theo, Theo the Bair” to the theme tune of the 1970s kids tv show, “Rupert the Bear”.

20 hours ago, lraC said:

I actually dread to think where will be in 2 years time to be honest.

I think the club is in serious trouble right now and will be very surprised if something major doesn't happen between now and Christmas, that put's the very future of BRFC in jeopardy. 

Unfortunately that's the only thing I can see that will bring any kind of positive change.

The only way I can see out of this is through administration.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

This recurring argument that putting the club in fucking administration is the solution continues to be the most ridiculous nonsense.

Have to agree, has anybody given any consideration to the dozens of people who would lose their jobs if that was the case through no fault of their own.

Sell up if need be but administration isn't the answer

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

This recurring argument that putting the club in fucking administration is the solution continues to be the most ridiculous nonsense.

Despite it being a solution to similar troubles at many other clubs negatively impacted by awful ownership?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, martonrover said:

I don’t care how awful he is , he has to be signed so we can chant “Theo, Theo the Bair” to the theme tune of the 1970s kids tv show, “Rupert the Bear”.

I hope we don’t sign him just to avoid the cringe factor of this

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

• “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” Buddha.

25 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Despite it being a solution to similar troubles at many other clubs negatively impacted by awful ownership?

It sorts out some problems but only at the cost of creating a suite of new ones. 

The *best* outcome is a peaceful transfer of ownership with a new owner who shares the fans passions, has deep pockets & a high level of competence/integrity. 

…so that’s pretty straightforward 👀 😉

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Herbie6590 said:

It sorts out some problems but only at the cost of creating a suite of new ones. 

The *best* outcome is a peaceful transfer of ownership with a new owner who shares the fans passions, has deep pockets & a high level of competence/integrity. 

…so that’s pretty straightforward 👀 😉

That's highly unlikely to ever happen though unfortunately hence administration is the only way I can see out of it.

As for the people who may lose their jobs, what about the numerous people that have already lost their jobs? What about the hugely detrimental effect venkys have had on the town as a whole?

We were averaging 25,000 people going to Ewood before this cancer metastasized all throughout this club. We're now down to an average of 14,000. What about the businesses that were reliant on having the foot traffic of those extra 11,000 people?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tugayisgod said:

Have to agree, has anybody given any consideration to the dozens of people who would lose their jobs if that was the case through no fault of their own.

What about the ones already lost , never heard you chat about them .. also all the pubs gone around Ewood. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tugayisgod said:

That will happen anyway if the club goes bust why do people never consider this ?

Admin is usually the way to actually rescue a club and keep it going rather than just liquidation.

• Like 2

Im not convinced we are anywhere near signing anyone considering our DOF has just left and with the uncertainty and silence from the owners.

Docherty has never stood out whenever I have seen him for Hull and fell down the pecking order there last season hence why they havent renewed his contract. He has sometimes been shunted wider during his time.

Central midfielder is bottom of the priority list and he potentially could be a reasonable cheap pickup as a squad player if its not at the expense of Tronstad/Travis/JRC and/or if it allows JRC to go back to RB. But as I say, its probably just a busy agent generating interest.

• Like 4