BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Trying to buy my season ticket online.

"There are errors on the page"

There aren't.

The whole process has been fecking painful.

Pathetic.

20 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Here we go ..... Issues already

What a nightmare…..trying to renew season ticket and have spent and hour on hold to be told that my son needs a separate account despite always being on mine.  He was on my account first thing but then it disappeared.  They asked me to register him under my email but it won’t let me!!

Was apparently sorted eventually 😳

On the upside at least he saved himself £10 😉😁

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Here we go ..... Issues already

What a nightmare…..trying to renew season ticket and have spent and hour on hold to be told that my son needs a separate account despite always being on mine.  He was on my account first thing but then it disappeared.  They asked me to register him under my email but it won’t let me!!

Was apparently sorted eventually 😳

Interesting - I am also trying to buy for my father as well.

That sounds to me that if you have bought season tickets on behalf of others before, you can no longer do that (they need their own account) DESPITE them offering you the option to do it, it just fails with an unhelpful error when you come to pay.

Has anyone tested this?

33 minutes ago, toogs said:

Interesting - I am also trying to buy for my father as well.

That sounds to me that if you have bought season tickets on behalf of others before, you can no longer do that (they need their own account) DESPITE them offering you the option to do it, it just fails with an unhelpful error when you come to pay.

Has anyone tested this?

I’ve tried to renew mine, my brothers, my nephews, and add a new one for my Dad who is getting one again for the first time since Covid. I managed to get 3 of the 4 pretty painlessly, but it wouldn’t let me do my brothers as he will need to do that renewal on his own account. Can’t really say that’s even a mild inconvenience really.

I was fine to do my nephews under 12, and presumably as my Dads was a new seat that was ok. I think the reason my brothers was problematic was due to his seat being reserved.

Also, 3 season tickets for 3 generations of support for £600 is really good value I reckon.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I’ve tried to renew mine, my brothers, my nephews, and add a new one for my Dad who is getting one again for the first time since Covid. I managed to get 3 of the 4 pretty painlessly, but it wouldn’t let me do my brothers as he will need to do that renewal on his own account. Can’t really say that’s even a mild inconvenience really.

I was fine to do my nephews under 12, and presumably as my Dads was a new seat that was ok. I think the reason my brothers was problematic was due to his seat being reserved.

Also, 3 season tickets for 3 generations of support for £600 is really good value I reckon.

My best friend reckon £23 for under 12 for his son is great value. It will be first season at Rovers

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

As it stands i’m unable to renew my season ticket. I’d say that was a significant inconvenience for me and the club. 

I’m not whingeing for the sake of it. 

3 minutes ago, toogs said:

As it stands i’m unable to renew my season ticket. I’d say that was a significant inconvenience for me and the club. 

I’m not whingeing for the sake of it. 

I sympathise. I was only relying my own experience, which was pretty painless.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

Its great value to be honest Miller11

The cheapest adult season ticket at Hillsborough right now is £565, the same seat:

Under 25 £431.00

Over 65 £321.00

Under 21 £321.00

Armed Forces £321.00

Student £321.00

Under 17 £221.00

Under 11 £141.00

Carer £0.00

Disabled £321.00

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

Most large city clubs with hundreds of thousands on their doorstep can get away with charging more, they could also guarantee to fill their big stadiums if they did them cheap.

We don't fall into either category sadly.

But we're a 'digital' club - and we were told on here that we've spent millions on improving our technology so we should rightly be charging £10 to those in person. Some are beyond clueless.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2024 at 08:58, windymiller7 said:

Is it just me reading too much into it, or does the pic & headline on the Rovers website look a bit of a dig at the fans?:

'We've reduced the prices so shut the f*ck up!'

As I said, might just be me reading too much into it but there's plenty of the 'Sammie Salute' pictures they could've chosen instead.

image.png

Spot on.

Also bloody ironic that's the player making the gesture as SS is almost certain to be sold, probably as soon as the early bird period ends.

On bare pricing alone,  probably not too many complaints but the problem at the end of the day is they are trying to polish a steaming turd.

Broughton gone which is good, but Waggott will still be in situ, Sam Gallagher has laughably had his contract extended and will no doubt still be impersonating a footballer yet again for most of the season, the financial restrictions will no doubt still be in place, our only really decent player will no doubt be flogged and the squad is still likely to be woefully equipped for a Championship season which will no doubt turn into another  battle against relegation.

So unless there are major signs of improvement in the areas of recruitment and on and off the field I'm still out for the time being.

In contrast to all the negativity, I’ll be positive and say I’ve renewed again for the 40th year. Looking forward once again to being with friends and family at Ewood, Waggot won’t spoil my enjoyment of being a Rovers fan. I’m not one of the so-called happy clappers by the way, just someone who loves watching my favourite team despite the garbage that goes on at the club.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

What’s ‘negative’ about wanting the club to do better?

Of course I want the club to do better, but the majority of posts in this topic are whingeing so I thought I’d add something positive.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

If you have an issue with the club’s approach to less tech savvy fans you are ‘whinging’?

Not at all, I have sympathy for such folk, but just prefer to be positive about the thrill of buying a season ticket to watch Blackburn Rovers. 

14 minutes ago, Giant said:

Not at all, I have sympathy for such folk, but just prefer to be positive about the thrill of buying a season ticket to watch Blackburn Rovers. 

I renewed my season ticket this morning. Very easy to do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you are steve waggott and i claim the prize😆

Don’t worry, I’ll get the cost of the prize back with an extra charge for using the toilets at Ewood.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Might as well close the thread then, Chaddy has renewed and it was easy.  Nothing else to discuss here 👍

each person will make their own decision on whether they can or want to buy ST or not. Each person choice. 

My decision is easy, I can make all 23 games, prices is more than decent enough for myself(I understand others might not and that's fair enough), and I enjoyed going to watch my Rovers team at Ewood Park  

• Like 1