BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Anybody who saw every game of that torturous Ewood campaign should’ve been brought on the pitch and given a certificate like 100% attenders in school assembly.

Luckily I was away a fair bit and missed three or four (didn’t miss a win though obviously).

each to their own Matty. 

Posted (edited)

Lighten up, it’s Sunday morning. 😅

I wasn’t actually saying you should have received a certificate. Though I’d have given ‘The Chadster, Blackburn End row 7, saw every match, even when Swag wouldn’t let him sit in his seat for the cup game’ a big cheer.

Edited by Mattyblue

Posted (edited)

utter bag of shite system, wont accept my phone number or card . 

FUCK YOU MAGGOT AND PASHA RATS

edit : sorted 65 chuffing minutes , bag o shite

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

*Every league match. He skipped the cup one out of protest!

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Part timer.

People should’ve been supporting their team and manager at Ewood Park.

Both obsessing over me and decision to renew their ST . Bless. Must have nothing better to do on Sunday afternoon

Yes I did miss the league cup game when he shut the BBE and put everyone in the Jack Walker stand. I have said I will missed the match cos of Waggott's decision and kept to my word. 

But my point stand that I haven't missed a home league game since we returned from Covid, and I won't missed one this coming season. 

11 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Why what happened?

my BRFCS, twitter and facebook accounts were hacked cos people posting my real name. Maybe you seriously think about posting people names again? 

I saw Rovers cut some prices. But, it’s not enough. 

Considering we fill the lowest % of our stadium of anybody in the Championship, the owners need to take that to heart, and do whatever it takes to get the fans in. 
Fans = money, especially, if you can get 'em when they're young. 

On 25/05/2024 at 11:13, Blue n White Rover said:

The principle still stands. I managed to renew my ticket without any issues. Quick and easy. 

Most season tickets sold on the first day ever. Imagine how many staff you’d need to process that…

Cheers pash!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WacoRover said:

I saw Rovers cut some prices. But, it’s not enough. 

Considering we fill the lowest % of our stadium of anybody in the Championship, the Owners need to take that to heart, and do whatever it takes to get the fans in. 
Fans = money, especially, if you can get 'em when they're young. 

They are simply not interested WacoRover..full stop.

• Like 3

Nothing to do with season tickets but have rovers arranged any pre season games yet? If I can help it I generally avoid the main rovers propaganda website and couldn’t see anything on here.

Suppose it’ll be too much to hope for a good, exiting or different side along the way. I assume it’ll be the usual dredging of lower league Lancastrian clubs, including the standard nonsense 2 60 minute games vs Stanley and the token tour of Austria.

With Noblot failing to get promoted the smart money will be on playing them. One million percent Stanley. Barrow also a usual favourite. Wigan and Blackpool also no doubt in the running.

All this 'record breaking opening day' stuff is complete nonsense anyway.

It's a massive related contingency that we shifted more tickets on day 1 with the fact it's probably the latest tickets have ever gone on sale (or thereabouts anyway).

We're shouting about 2k tickets approaching June whilst our very similar demographical rivals have surpassed 15k already. 

• Like 3

Lets see how many they have sold in a few weeks time, I won't be renewing unless there is some signings or statements about investment before the early bird window is closed.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, matt83 said:

All the club have done is bottle neck sales into May that should have been happening since April.

More venkyscum thinking and treating fans like we are thick