BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Went down about 3 o'clock, about 10 in front of me and half a dozen behind by the time I'd finished. All bar 1 seemed to be renewing. 

Had to pay the tenner, but expressed my disappointment. They were at least offering each customer the chance and the support to do it online there and then. 

Edited by M_B

12 minutes ago, M_B said:

Went down about 3 o'clock, about 10 in front of me and half a dozen behind by the time I'd finished. All bar 1 seemed to be renewing. 

Had to pay the tenner, but expressed my disappointment. They were at least offering each customer the chance and the support to do it online there and then. 

Christ sounds like they are raking those tenners in.

So they are blaming staffing cost for the tenner then they have staff faffing about teaching ipad skills.

Typical bullshit and i'll lay a tenner bet that before long they pull the 'online sales only' stunt again for match tickets.

• Like 1

Buy a ticket in the shop from a member of staff behind the counter with a PC - charged an extra tenner…. but buy it in the shop from a member of staff in front of the counter with an iPad - no tenner 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

As mad as it sounds...... 

It would appear that they were going out of their way to try to help people get around the tenner. It's almost as if they've been getting some stick🙄

Bought mine online today. Phoned up to do it to save the hassle of the online process, but the lady on the phone was v helpful & took me through the online process to save me the tenner.

Fair enough. I was in a queue to, but there were only 2 in front of me. I presume they had no more than 2 lines open.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

But what the Chadster really wants to know was if ‘99 was one of those in there renewing 

Not bothered anymore, what the point when he can't answered such a simple question. 

I leave it there. 

Decided tonight. Won't be renewing. Sick of the Venkys and being taken for a fool every season. Sad day indeed but the only thing this lot will understand is the removal of income. Hope more will do the same!!

• Like 6
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Decided tonight. Won't be renewing. Sick of the Venkys and being taken for a fool every season. Sad day indeed but the only thing this lot will understand is the removal of income. Hope more will do the same!!

Why would you hope more people don’t renew? It would achieve nothing. 

• Like 1

We had almost 20,000 ST holders in 2010, in the summer of 2021 we didn’t even sell 7k. They didn’t bat an eyelid.

If we’d have lost that remaining 7k too the summer after they still wouldn’t give a flying feck - these are not normal owners yet people still think they are and that they actually care about loss of income and the like.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dallydally said:

And therein lies the problem. Keep dolling out hard earned brass whilst they don't give a stuff. If enough people didn't renew it WOULD hurt the. Grow some balls and make a stance!

It’s taken you 14 years to grow those balls!

• Like 1