BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

The benchmark is how many we sold last season after the early bird ended. We aren’t guessing that figure. 

Last season we had just come off a fairly successful season, and had a potentially winning team off the pitch. This season...... ? So I don't think how many post Early-Bird tickets we sold last season , will have any correlation to how many are sold this season. I may be wrong as I am only guessing. 

2 minutes ago, rigger said:

Last season we had just come off a fairly successful season, and had a potentially winning team off the pitch. This season...... ? So I don't think how many post Early-Bird tickets we sold last season , will have any correlation to how many are sold this season. I may be wrong as I am only guessing. 

We’ve sold more early birds than last season according to the club so last seasons poor performance may not be a big factor.

I think the price reduction and the cheap kids tickets have gone down well. 

7,300 early birds last season so it will be interesting to see what the figure is tomorrow presuming they don’t extend it (and if they release the latest figure, which in fairness they have been forthcoming with for once this summer).

25 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

We’ve sold more early birds than last season according to the club so last seasons poor performance may not be a big factor.

I think the price reduction and the cheap kids tickets have gone down well. 

Wasn't that at just a particularly point in time? The only time to do a deal comparison is right now as the deadline has ended. I think though that the majority of new season tickets will be in the under 12 category which will be simply down to the price. I know several people who have bought them for their kids and grandkids but out of them only one has a new adult sale (or to be correct senior). It would be interesting to know the demographic make up of sales at some point in the future.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Wasn't that at just a particularly point in time? The only time to do a deal comparison is right now as the deadline has ended. I think though that the majority of new season tickets will be in the under 12 category which will be simply down to the price. I know several people who have bought them for their kids and grandkids but out of them only one has a new adult sale (or to be correct senior). It would be interesting to know the demographic make up of sales at some point in the future.

And if someone knows which buttons to press, it will be a simple thing to do.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I thought it was that we’d already sold  more early birds than last season in total? Someone linked the club twitter post in this thread. I may have misremembered. 

Edited by Forever Blue

2 hours ago, rigger said:

we sold more this season then last season. The great price for under 11's and 18's is a big reason for some of the increase but also price drop. 

Thanks, @Hannoverover. I can't believe I didn't notice that, and it makes my counting life (and what a life that is!) a lot easier.

Given that the Early Bird period only ended yesterday, I suspect the seat map hasn't been updated to reflect the availability of seats from last season's non-renewers. I've got a number, but it's too high, I think. I'll keep an eye on it this week, although the club may well release an official number in the meantime.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

How many did we sell after the early bird deadline last summer? That will probably be a more accurate benchmark. 

Well it won't due to the ridiculous phase 2 and 3 price hike added to the lateness of sales.

Keep the early prices for a couple more weeks, hope England turn it round in the Euros to keep the buzz of football going.

14 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Thanks, @Hannoverover. I can't believe I didn't notice that, and it makes my counting life (and what a life that is!) a lot easier.

Given that the Early Bird period only ended yesterday, I suspect the seat map hasn't been updated to reflect the availability of seats from last season's non-renewers. I've got a number, but it's too high, I think. I'll keep an eye on it this week, although the club may well release an official number in the meantime.

What’s your number out of interest?

17 minutes ago, goozburger said:

15 hours ago, J*B said:

My summer is completely ruined. 

Panic over @J*B 😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, goozburger said:

I'm pleasantly surprised at that. It exceeds my expectations. Hopefully the club see sense and extend the early bird deadline to try and increase that.

7 hours ago, arbitro said:

I agree, we could have sold more but to use Swag’s overall revenue tactics when dismissing the Notlob / Knob End cheap tickets, we are likely to be significantly down on revenue if full price sales have declined and U12’s increased.

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

I'm pleasantly surprised at that. It exceeds my expectations. Hopefully the club see sense and extend the early bird deadline to try and increase that.

Don’t want to be a naysayer but I would be very surprised if we have reached that number before the early bird finishes. If we have, then it will show that even the small discount and good kids prices have helped sales and that similar prices to Knob End / Notlob would still have had us at similar sales levels.

1 minute ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Don’t want to be a naysayer but I would be very surprised if we have reached that number before the early bird finishes. If we have, then it will show that even the small discount and good kids prices have helped sales and that similar prices to Knob End / Notlob would still have had us at similar sales levels.

Apologies, I didn’t realise that Goozburger still had non renewals to subtract 🙈