BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Yes, just to be clear (and the reason I didn't give the figure originally) is that I think non-renewers' seats will still be unavailable ("sold") on the seat map, so I will revisit this daily and post as soon as I notice a drop in number. Something to look forward to, isn't it?

• Like 8

So tried to order renew season ticket yesterday and order a new one for my daughter .

Website is a joke .

Can't log in

Can't select my seat 

Tried to reset password . Still not received anything from 24hrs ago .

Tried to re register . Just crashes and goes back to home screen 

So gave up and now that 2 season tickets less being sold 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Get your frustration, but could you just not give them a ring in the morning? 

I work in events - you'd be surprised how quickly people give up if absolutely everything isn't on a plate for them. 

49 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Get your frustration, but could you just not give them a ring in the morning? 

Unfortunately have work and also in process of moving house this coming Wednesday  So don't have the spare time in between getting packed up and into a new house and being stuck on the phone trying to sort 

What's the point of having an online system . For convenience.  For it then not to work.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Unfortunately have work and also in process of moving house this coming Wednesday  So don't have the spare time in between getting packed up and into a new house and being stuck on the phone trying to sort 

What's the point of having an online system . For convenience.  For it then not to work.

Send them a quick email telling them about the issues with the club IT and that you want them to honour the early bird offer. Tell them to email you confirmation that they will honour it, and then sort it when you have a bit more time. 

• Like 3

Indeed, I’ve always found the ticket office staff very helpful.

Yes IT can fail, yet it’s frustrating,  but why cut your nose off if it’s something you’ve wanted to do for you and your daughter?

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

• Backroom
On 20/06/2024 at 10:47, smiller14 said:

I agree with Chaddy. Next week is payday and the fixtures are announced. Why not try and get a few more buying them then rather than hiking it by £80.

I personally am on the fence - a big part of my decision is seeing if Burnley away clashes with my wedding. But by the time I find out there will be a huge price hike. So whilst this is a very selfish reason, I genuinely believe you'll get some starting to regain the 'bug' when they see the fixtures and local derby dates (not that they are typically kind to us). 

Priorities fella! If you wedding clashes with either Burnley game, you’re postponing it right?

• Like 1

Less STs sold

Far Less Adult tickets

More kids

Far less net income

The end of the cheap tickets argument / experiment. Nil point.

Last time they will be doing that.

And when the season kicks off... the starting price for a Rovers ST is now £449. Considering "20 is Plenty" then it is less than £20 per game so good value.

13 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Less STs sold

Far Less Adult tickets

More kids

Far less net income

And when the season kicks off... the starting price for a Rovers ST is now £449. Considering "20 is Plenty" then it is less than £20 per game so good value.

cheap tickets? 28 quid drop don't equal cheap.  Blimy you can spend 28 on a buca  round in the pub

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Less STs sold

Far Less Adult tickets

More kids

Far less net income

how have we sold less ST's when we sold more. 

Also didn't Rovers they have use some of extra TV revenue to offset the reduced in prices

We have all got a reduced in prices whether its adult price or Under 11's. Is it as cheap as it should have be from a overall point of view? no, but everyone got one. 

I stated my own view point while also looking at the situation overall

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Less STs sold

Far Less Adult tickets

More kids

Far less net income

A cheap ticket offer across the board, comparable to Knob End / Notlob was the only feasible option available to try and boost sales from a downtrodden and demoralised fan base that has had to endure nothing but shit for 14 years. A £30 early bird was never going to do it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Penwortham Blue said:

A cheap ticket offer across the board, comparable to Knob End / Notlob was the only feasible option available to try and boost sales from a downtrodden and demoralised fan base that has had to endure nothing but shit for 14 years. A £28 early bird was never going to do it.

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

For what it's worth, you can still log on to the site now and get the early bird price.

Think the club Iis still struggling with the  concept of a deadline. With U18 at £56 and U11 at £23, also 600 available at £300 , we should easily get 10.000 at the very  least.

28 minutes ago, BigUts said:

You can't now

Probably started work at 9 and closed it off.

12 minutes ago, goozburger said:

I think the seat map is being updated to mark non-renewers seats as available because the season tickets aren't available to purchase online at the time of writing. I'll check if season tickets are available to buy later today.

Season tickets back on sale on Thursday, they are sorting out any moves etc in the next few days.

• Like 1

So no extension to the early bird then ? A weeks extension would have caught another pay day for many so would surely have tempted a few more now left with the ludicrous price increase or not to bother at all. But hey ho they are doing all that they can and obviously have a great understanding of the Rovers fanbase.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Was there no period for new buyers to get seats not taken up by existing holders at the cheaper price?

Seems a missed opportunity as there may be some tempting seats that come up 

• Like 2