BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Thought we sold 9,400 last season as per the FF minutes?

That includes half season tickets and final 5.

The comparative numbers above on Josh’s pictures are:

STs sold so far this summer (+208 hospitality)

Last season before start of the season

Last seasons early bird

In addition, renewal rate as Josh states is *thought to be* 76% - some questions over the data so a slight chance it’s slightly different

69% of ST holders in BB postcodes

Riverside accounts for 19% of all sales and is up 1% (checked this to gauge entry level offer)

• Like 3

Considering the short amount of time they’ve been on sale the current sales of 8255 is good going.

If 25% of sales come after the early bird like last season then it looks like we’ll sell over 10k. Not great, but it’s progress at least. Credit to @Miller11 for his efforts and what could possibly be a surge in kids ST’s being sold. 

2 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Riverside accounts for 19% of all sales and is up 1% (checked this to gauge entry level offer)

BB postcodes include all of Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn, Haslingden, Rawtenstall, Clitheroe, Whalley and surrounding villages.

If true then effectively a third of our season ticket holders live beyond those areas, which highlights just how large and wide our catchment area is and just how important it is to engage in such areas to grow and retain fans.

Perhaps they could come up with some figures as to precisely what efforts they have made outside of BB postcodes to do this. Absolutely nothing is my guess.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Miller11 said:

That includes half season tickets and final 5.

The comparative numbers above on Josh’s pictures are:

STs sold so far this summer (+208 hospitality)

Last season before start of the season

Last seasons early bird

In addition, renewal rate as Josh states is *thought to be* 76% - some questions over the data so a slight chance it’s slightly different

No it doesn’t, the 9,067 was in the September 2023 FF minutes as full ST sales, not 8,545 - obviously that date is pre any half ST or final 5 going on sale in November 2023 and March 2024.

8,255 so far pre hike says we will hit a similar figure this season (9,067 full) or beat it by a few hundred, which is Ok considering everything that’s gone on (still very poor in the grand scheme of things, of course).

But why did nobody fact check the figures being provided from the club when it’s in black and white in the FF minutes? Or are we saying they were lying in those minutes?

Edited by Mattyblue

No I had a rethink and edited, it’s 5am.

I think we’ll hit 9,500+ which around what we sold in total last season when you add in half STs etc, and that’s OK considering last season’s debacle, Sky factor etc.

Just a bit odd the club is now pretending we sold 8,500 full STs last season - though they do seem to amend figures after the fact fairly often, which has the advantage of making every sales campaign a success when they always happen to go past the last sales figure of the previous season every summer.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

These free season tickets should help boost sales.

Blackburn Rovers Sports College offers a unique experience for students to study at the home of a professional football club.

There are a number of perks to being a student at Blackburn Rovers Sports College, and for the 2024-25 football season, all students enrolled will receive a complimentary season ticket funded by Blackburn Rovers Community Trust.

16 hours ago, BenEccles_ said:

I'm really confused. I've managed to renew my ST, I sit on row 32 in the Blackburn End (Back row) but i've just gone onto the ticket map to see how many seats we've sold etc and the back row is row 28... What's going on there then?

Just need to flip the ticket map around with the icon in the top left corner.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 1