BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

9 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Considering the short amount of time they’ve been on sale the current sales of 8255 is good going.

If 25% of sales come after the early bird like last season then it looks like we’ll sell over 10k. Not great, but it’s progress at least. Credit to @Miller11 for his efforts and what could possibly be a surge in kids ST’s being sold. 

The issue is this year any late renewers are rewarded by a £80 price hike, so can't see loads doing it. Just giving people June payday could have got more through the gates.

Edited by smiller14
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

The issue is this year any late renewers are rewarded by a £80 price hike, so can't see loads doing it. Just giving people June payday could have got more through the gates.

Yeah I think it’s scandalous that fans are essentially only getting 1 pay day in which to take advantage the early bird.

But it’s very Waggott.

We'll probably hit 9k by the start of the season so the club have achieved their objective of not decimating gates even further and covering for an awful season and more shocking examples of how to not run a club off the pitch.

Arses are covered for another year and it hasn't cost them anything due to an extra few quid from the tv companies.

19 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Well a quick tally up can tell you what is available to buy...

Blackburn End - 1488

Riverside - 3722

Jack Walker Upper - 2648

Jack Walker Lower - 1152

I just don't believe we have "smashed" any sales looking at the ticket map, it looks emptier than ever. 

Not going to do this regularly, but was just curious now they have been back on sale for nearly 24 hours.

Available to buy now -

Blackburn End - 1168

Riverside - 3719

JWU - 2623

JWL - 1147

That shows that 353 people have bought with a price hike in the first 24 hours.

20 hours ago, BenEccles_ said:

I'm really confused. I've managed to renew my ST, I sit on row 32 in the Blackburn End (Back row) but i've just gone onto the ticket map to see how many seats we've sold etc and the back row is row 28... What's going on there then?

It's the 3D view when set to NE (North East) whereby the upper tier is covering the last four rows. It caught me out this morning when I was running a recount of the total number of seats and wondered why I was several hundred down on last year's capacity!

Change your view from NE to SW and you'll see row 32.

There is also a Top Down view which is the 2D setting, but even that cuts of the back row of the BBE lower tier (sorry, I mean bowl).

It's really poor usability, actually. I wonder how many have purchased a new season ticket thinking they are on the back row!

Edited by goozburger
  • Like 1

I assume the 8,255 figure is the total number of season ticket sales during Phase 1 (the early bird period) which ended last Saturday. My count is more than 350 above that today, so I'm going to start offsetting by that amount to cater for this enigmatic difference which I still cannot fathom (I can only think it's down to groups of seats in "ordinary" sales areas that are reserved for certain groups of people but not considered as sold).

So here we begin...

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,306 (-)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • 350 is deducted from the actual count due to an unknown offset required in previously estimated figures compared to the figures that are publicly release.
  • Like 3

The 8.500 announcement on X suggests the deduction is more like 150, or even none. So let's do it without the deductions. This is the latest count. I will update each morning.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,672 (-)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
Edited by goozburger
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Yes, I could tear my hair out, but I already did. So perhaps I don't need to deduct the 350. I should have trusted myself, but I don't. 😆

We'll give them the benefit of doubt and say they are still processing a slight backlog !

41 minutes ago, goozburger said:

The 8.500 announcement on X suggests the deduction is more like 150, or even none. So let's do it without the deductions. This is the latest count. I will update each morning.

Season Ticket Estimate

Notes:

You are doing God’s work, sir. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Notes:

Thanks goozburger. 

Well done to every Rovers fan who has bought one

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Honestly can’t fathom why they wouldn’t just extend early bird to cover two month end paydays instead of one, but instead insist on hiking prices at some arbitrary date they themselves decided on.  🤷‍♂️

Out of touch as always. Many locals will live month to month on a tight budget, what you say would make perfect sense for that reason. I can't imagine Waggott worries too much about when his next pay day is given his salary, the twat.

12 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

For the first season for some time I haven't renewed.

I have no confidence in the owners and senior management.  The awful experience of playing at home last season was the final straw.  

I hope I'm proved wrong, but we are being taken for a ride and I have fallen out of love with the club (again).

I think that's the overriding point here. People are reaching the point where they have said enough is enough and are not going to let the club take the piss out of them anymore.

It's not the first time I've seen it posted on this forum, long time loyal fans getting pushed to this point. Absolutely the most damning indictment of the venky ownership you can get.

• Like 2

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,680 (+8)

Notes:

6 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I think that's the overriding point here. People are reaching the point where they have said enough is enough and are not going to let the club take the piss out of them anymore.

It's not the first time I've seen it posted on this forum, long time loyal fans getting pushed to this point. Absolutely the most damning indictment of the venky ownership you can get.

I might crack as the season gets closer, but the culmination of Kean/Coyle/countless awful senior executives and the lack of explaining by the club of mayor events over the last 12 months has left me heartbroken.  The new DoF with no experience, the sale of Wharton without a replacement, the idiotic signing of Fleck, having a vaping company on our shirts, being told that our ambition last season was not to get relegated.  The inability to sign players of any quality, two crap goalies, our captain playing for Ipswich and not replaced, Bristol way, fans invited in to talk to the players and then video leaked.  

There's far more of course and I've defended to club at points in the last two years, but it's quite a charge sheet.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,680 (+8)

Notes:

Was yesterday the first day back on sale after the early bird? 

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,717 (+37)

Notes:

• Like 2

So probably 37 sales from people getting paid yesterday who thought fuck it another season won't hurt. Probably a similar story over the weekend. Can't see many more after that, folk will be entering holiday mode as well.

Unless of course we unveil our new super striker a week today at Stanley, I'll not hold my breath 🥲