BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,742 (+25)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Telegraph running a story about students enrolling at our sports college will receive a free season ticket. Nice gesture to be fair, they’ll absolutely be included in the ‘sales’ figures though by Swag. 

Honestly, I couldn't care less what the sales figures say. All I want is more than a handful of fans at Ewood. A couple of dozen won't make much of a difference but every little helps.

Of course, signing players would help much more.

• Like 1

• Backroom
On 29/06/2024 at 09:29, Mattyblue said:

Just four weeks for early bird pricing (which included only one month end payday).

A club that never stops thinking of ways to hold down demand.

I was told I couldn’t use this as a criticism. I ‘could have saved up, you knew STs were coming out’.

Turns out other people feel (and have acted) as I have.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,754 (+12)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • Like 1

And we continue to crawl to a standard 9 thousand and something. Like clockwork every summer post early bird.

Seems fairly obvious that adult renewals are considerably down, I’m sure they will be now allowed to drift away and soon off the database, never to be contacted again, just like the rest since 2010.

• Like 5

I’ve not had one for a couple of years due to work/kids. My son has an ST with our neighbours and was toying with getting one, I’ll miss more than I’ll be able to attend but I thought worth it on balance for first refusal on away games. However now early bird gone it’s defo not worth it and I’ll just buy match by match 

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,777 (+23)

Notes:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Averaging about 20 new STs per day? 

By the end of August we could reach 10k, especially if we show a bit of ambition in the transfer market.

There's being optimistic and then there's being completely delusional.

There's a seven million warchest about to be unleashed though according to some...

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Averaging about 20 new STs per day? 

By the end of August we could reach 10k, especially if we show a bit of ambition in the transfer market.

The ridiculous Phase 2 finishes in 19 days to be replaced by the Hideous Phase 3, the trickle will become a dribble. Kids pricing they got right, adults pricing completely wrong. Probably end up with a nominal increase in numbers which will have generated lower income. They have no understanding at all of the Rovers fanbase.

Transfer ambition is the delusional bit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rossyste said:

The ridiculous Phase 2 finishes in 19 days to be replaced by the Hideous Phase 3, the trickle will become a dribble. Kids pricing they got right, adults pricing completely wrong. Probably end up with a nominal increase in numbers which will have generated lower income. They have no understanding at all of the Rovers fanbase.

Agree on the pricing. It’s ridiculous to only have a month to take advantage of the early bird. 

On the transfers, JE is expecting 4 or 5 quality additions so someone needs to have a word with him about his delusions!

10 minutes ago, rossyste said:

If we got a few decent signings late, those who might have bought a season ticket after all will be put off by the price. Ludicrous. What sort of planning is that?

• Like 1

I don’t get early bird generally, the product is the product. However it is commonplace around the game so it is what it is.

What is ridiculous here is only four weeks for the early bird price (largely in June so not exactly early anyway) and then *two* price hikes - what possible rationale is behind phase 3 apart from actively trying to stop folk buying them in the run up to KO, a period where lots of fans are starting to get engaged again and signings are coming in (theoretically at least!), so you often get a late surge.

Crackers like so much at this bizarre football club.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I don’t get early bird generally, the product is the product. However it is commonplace around the game so it is what it is.

What is ridiculous here is only four weeks for the early bird price (largely in June so not exactly early anyway) and then *two* price hikes - what possible rationale is behind phase 3 apart from actively trying to stop folk buying them in the run up to KO, a period where lots of fans are starting to get engaged again and signings are coming in (theoretically at least!), so you often get a late surge.

Crackers like so much at this bizarre football club.

Yeah I like the idea of early bird phases, however some clubs had them out in March, which is how it should be done.

• Like 2