BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

On the subject of tickets/memberships, I have given  up on any idea on getting Burnley tickets. Sadly I didn't have a ST last year living in Cardiff and prioritised aways.

Got one this year (although moved to NI), even got a women's ticket to show a bit of support but also for the points - a day later they announce that the women's ticket will actually be worth 60 and not 110. It's probably a fair amount but still 😂 

So I'm stuck on 241 points, so I have a good 3.5k above me if they use those categories for priorities, not counting all the people in my category who will scramble for tickets in the unlikely event it gets to us. I know it's daft to go through all this for one game but what can I say, I'm a sad act 😂 gutted I'll likely miss out. 

My Burnley friend seems to think we'll only get 1,500 too, but that could be wishful thinking and probably just forum whispers, although who knows if they'll do it to spite us after we reduced theirs. 

45 minutes ago, SpaceBarSlam said:

Has anybody received their season ticket/s in the post yet?

If you haven't moved seats, new or moved into another age category you will still use your existing one. My granddaughter has moved to 12-18 and her new card has been delivered today.

7 hours ago, arbitro said:

If you haven't moved seats, new or moved into another age category you will still use your existing one. My granddaughter has moved to 12-18 and her new card has been delivered today.

Thanks - we've moved back a few rows so were told we'd be getting new ones. They arrived today.

1 minute ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

Under 4000 adults sold, wow.

That is probably the most damning statistic of the Punekars reign of terror (and there is plenty to go at).

Waggott won't be able to boast about a record income for season tickets now.

• Like 1

Said it numerous times they aren't that bothered because over the course of a season we'll have an ave of about 3k buying match by match in home sections paying full whack odd game aside.

That is a significant income that wouldn't be there if 90% of home attendees were on ST's.

He knows every season they are looking at 7/8k season tickets and home turnouts of c12k so it's all about how he squeezes that to hit his targets.

We also have to take into account we are on the back of the worst season in about 8 years, we are selling every decent player to pay the bills, the clubs finances and ownership are in a mess and moral, faith and interest is as low as at any time under Venkys ...again.

Sales this summer where never going to be great barring a radical price cut but having said that the number of young adult tickets sold is embarrassing given they are good value.

The added Sky TV money will comfortably offset a few thousand difference on adult season ticket sales.

The numbers add up for Waggott, not that he'd be in any danger if they didn't, so nothing to worry about.

It's those of us bothered about the future of the football club and its support that are (rightly) concerned. The CEO need not worry as he's passing through and just has his bonus to worry about.

7 hours ago, JHRover said:

The added Sky TV money will comfortably offset a few thousand difference on adult season ticket sales.

The numbers add up for Waggott, not that he'd be in any danger if they didn't, so nothing to worry about.

It's those of us bothered about the future of the football club and its support that are (rightly) concerned. The CEO need not worry as he's passing through and just has his bonus to worry about.

Didn't Rovers say this that lower prices being offered in phase 1 would be offset by the Sky TV money increase? 

I'm not surprised to see Adult STH drop off this season. 3 adults who sat next to me barely came all season and probably made around 7 or 8 Championship games. Budgets are tight for lots of people and football won't be top of that list for many people. Also the team performance on the pitch has been problem plus the different phases. I would have prefer us to have the same prices all summer and none of these phases 

Sales basically ground to a halt once the early bird stopped they can't have sold more than a few hundred after that.

Just how in this world is that good business i'm certain another thousand would have shifted had EB been extended but oh no selling a few hundred a full whack makes more sense to them.

Bizarre people.

The Phase 2 hike was bad enough, but Phase 3 kicking in just as players actually start arriving (whatever you think of them, supporters love a signing) and fans start getting the bug again just sums up the fools.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

On 29/07/2024 at 12:35, smiller14 said:

My Burnley friend seems to think we'll only get 1,500 too, but that could be wishful thinking and probably just forum whispers, although who knows if they'll do it to spite us after we reduced theirs. 

On 29/07/2024 at 13:32, JHRover said:

Burnley aren't allowed to give us 1500. They have to give us at least 2000.

You’ll get the full half of the Cricket Field which is the standard now for away fans. No value in playing tit for tat over the allocation - it’s not like we could sell any we don’t give you to home fans. We won’t give you the full stand though as there isn’t room elsewhere to move season ticket holders in there.

What you will have is some safe standing tickets and I’ve no idea what impact on capacity installing that has had, so whether it’s the same, a few more or a few less is anyone’s guess. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

anyone know when renewed season tickets are activated again

An E Mail has gone out this morning to some people I know, saying the season tickets will not be sent out until the Oxford game.

I don't know if that affects the existing ones that just need activating, but applies to new ones for certain.

A total shambles. 

18 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

You’ll get the full half of the Cricket Field which is the standard now for away fans. No value in playing tit for tat over the allocation - it’s not like we could sell any we don’t give you to home fans. We won’t give you the full stand though as there isn’t room elsewhere to move season ticket holders in there.

What you will have is some safe standing tickets and I’ve no idea what impact on capacity installing that has had, so whether it’s the same, a few more or a few less is anyone’s guess. 

as long as you get the same allocation again .. not tit for for tat just equality

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ABBEY said:

as long as you get the same allocation again .. not tit for for tat just equality

I think you gave us less than we’d given you but either way it makes little difference. We physically can’t offer you more - though there are plenty of ‘hospitality’ tickets - and some of these have been seated in the middle of home fans last season.

In your shoes I wouldn’t ever want to be giving 6-8 thousand tickets to anyone. I always hated away fans getting the whole cricket field. I’m not sure how much difference the crowd really makes however the whole stand thing can’t help. I imagine the bottom line ends up taking priority, hence why the Americans are happy to put away fans next to home fans and don’t see why it’s a potential problem.