BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

Hyam and Pears combo again, literally the Chuckle brothers - punt them both down to the reserves for the rest of the season. Pathetic.

JE has to take responsibility too though. Hyam has been awful game after game after game. Didn't take him off during Bristol. Let him carry on and this is what we get. It's awful. He's our captain. 

He shouldn't be starting 

Pears should also be dropped by Leo is not good enough so I understand keeping him in the goal 

• Backroom

Why didn’t he dive on it and take the free kick? 

Amazed how bad this is after the position we were in 

• Like 3

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

You can't blame Eustace for that.

And here lies the problem I just mentioned. Every goal we concede is an "individual error" which shields the manager from any criticism despite the fact that they're the ones setting up to create the environment that those mistakes happen.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Not content with fucking up the back pass, he then fucks a second time up by stopping it going over the line - when he had plenty of time to do so.

This has to be his last game for us.

Yep, having defended him on the first goal I have to say I've never seen anything like that. After he miskicked it why didn't he just pick it up before it went over the line?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hollowsr said:

First bit can happen but what is he doing when he's stood there watching it bounce again??? 

Fuck him and Leo off get Michalski in for final few games, he can't be worse than this

I think he’s trying not to handle it and give them an indirect free kick. That’s the worst decision making he’s made all day when he doesn’t just get palm it away 

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

JE has to take responsibility too though. Hyam has been awful game after game after game. Didn't take him off during Bristol. Let him carry on and this is what we get. It's awful. He's our captain. 

He shouldn't be starting 

Pears should also be dropped by Leo is not good enough so I understand keeping him in the goal 

100%. This is on the manager, this is on GB, SW and Venkys. Time and again we go for bargain basement or academy replacements to key players and time and again it bites us.

• Like 1