BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 27/4/24

3 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I’m still convinced we’ll somehow drop on the final day. It’s so Venky’s. It’s so rovers.

Well I doubt we will get anything from Leicester. So were hoping that a Plymouth and Birmingham dont both win or only one wins and Wednesday dont at least draw.

Individually packaged each seems possible but all two in combination seems unlikely. Wonder what the bookies reckon.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Well I doubt we will get anything from Leicester. So were hoping that a Plymouth and Birmingham dont both win or only one wins and Wednesday dont at least draw.

Individually packaged each seems possible but all two in combination seems unlikely. Wonder what the bookies reckon.

As I say, add in Rovers under the Venky’s regime and that will seriously slim your odds. 

Absolutely toothless in attack. We deserved nothing more than a draw. Set up for a draw with 5 at the back, made no positive suns when we went up a man and as long as we run Gally out there leading our line we will continue to struggle to score. The only positive is we didn’t score on ourselves 

Nervy final day now which is very disappointing. It could have been much worse today though. Gonna need a big set of results to see us go down next week.

Plymouth and Birmingham really in the brown stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, RTM08 said:

Also, needing to score against 10 men and we're still playing 5 at the back? The manager is an utter clown. 

Disagree there. We absolutely couldn't afford to lose that game and we were in complete control of it with the current formation. 

Change players, not formation, in that situation.

• Like 2

how poor is our shooting today. szmodic poor, jrc poor, ayari poor. we either shoot straight at the keeper, get blocked by the defenders or they just go wide. Sooo frustrating.

No one to blame except us. We couldnt beat a 10 men team who has played like 3 games in 6 days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'm still amazed we allegedly turned down a £2m offer from Ipswich for him in January.

I was thinking the same. I said this in the first month, Leonard is miles better than Gally and that’s not an endorsement of Leonard. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Its not that bad right? We just need one of those 3 things to happen to be safe. Plymouth or Birmingham don't win or Wednesday lose.

Results could have gone much worse in the end.

• Like 2