BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 hours ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Gilsenan looks increasingly likely to miss what could be a breakout year due to injury. Spent the best part of 6 months out injured since Christmas and looking like that will be closer to 9 now. 

I think you have your timescales muddled

He originally got injured in mid April.  He was banging them in for the U21s in the 3/4 months following Christmas, which is why there was such an appetite to see him in the first team

8 minutes ago, KentExile said:

I think you have your timescales muddled

He originally got injured in mid April.  He was banging them in for the U21s in the 3/4 months following Christmas, which is why there was such an appetite to see him in the first team

But your timeline doesn't sound as spectacular.

4 minutes ago, rigger said:

But your timeline doesn't sound as spectacular.

Not trying to make anything sound spectacular.  But it is correct, and half the amount of time that was quoted by the previous poster

Edited by KentExile

1 hour ago, KentExile said:

Not trying to make anything sound spectacular.  But it is correct, and half the amount of time that was quoted by the previous poster

I have got my timescales incorrect, I’d thought he was injured March time. My original point still stands. He’s been injured April to June, now July onwards. Missing pre-season and valuable time working with the first team. Such a shame for him as he’s got so much promise. Hopefully having an extended period injured hasn’t had too much impact in terms of the momentum he was building in his career 

• Like 1