BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

1 hour ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Keep hearing rumblings that the home shirt is a homage to the title winning shirt of 94/95, looking forward to seeing it!

94/95 Blue and White / Red and Black I heard. Third shirt was described as “garish” by one person and “pink” by another. Putting the two together I assume it’s a bright pink. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Keep hearing rumblings that the home shirt is a homage to the title winning shirt of 94/95, looking forward to seeing it!

They have no right to a part of playing homage to our history when they don't respect it .Maggot and venkyscum have lost that right.

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 9

The social media fans are out in force with this one i have noticed saying what superb communication it is from the club. Gestede proving his worth already etc.

Despite the fact that we have done this at the exact same time the past two seasons!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GHR said:

Thought if we were genuinely concerned with going green we'd have moved on from issuing a new suite of shirts every season?

My Rugby League club did a reversible shirt a year or two back. Home shirt on one side, turn it inside out and you had an away shirt.

• Like 2

Home kits out first week in July. Home kits sold out by 2nd week in July. A future club statement from swag “the club shop were overwhelmed with demand and with hindsight the order of 200 shirts wasn’t enough.”

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, JHRover said:

We're announcing that we are 'expecting' them to be on sale in July whilst West Brom, new to Macron, have this week unveiled their new shirts.

Stanley, also supplied by Macron have had all three kits on sale since June 13th. Our away kit isn't available until w/c July 14th. We haven't yet even gone public about 3rd kit availability. I wonder what excuse they will have after the recent ones of Suez and Covid.

5 hours ago, arbitro said:

Stanley, also supplied by Macron have had all three kits on sale since June 13th. Our away kit isn't available until w/c July 14th. We haven't yet even gone public about 3rd kit availability. I wonder what excuse they will have after the recent ones of Suez and Covid.

If you read the article it says the third shirt will be out the week prior to the away kit, so w/c 7th July 

• Like 1

On 19/06/2024 at 10:29, Upside Down said:

Wonder if they've finally managed to get the blue and white on the correct sides on the back of the shirt this time.

Don't be silly - we'll be using the standard template which isn't bothered with things like history or tradition. 

• Like 1

On 19/06/2024 at 10:29, Upside Down said:

Wonder if they've finally managed to get the blue and white on the correct sides on the back of the shirt this time.

I believe they have but until I physically see it…

• Like 1