BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

3 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

Can the shirt be bought without the Venky logo?

Yeah if someone could clarify this when they go to the Roverstore today, that would be greatly appreciated. I won't be buying the shirts if they have the Venky's logo on it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, misterbigalow said:

If you're ordering online, looks like if you click Add Personalisation you can leave the Venkys badge unticked and it should be sent without that hopefully!

image.png.b4af59d8c4c6c7fbe5c94bf93f805ded.png

Anyone that ticks the venkys box needs a punch in the head.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Anyone that ticks the venkys box needs a punch in the head.

Well I have had a stinker lol. I didnt want any personalisation so I ignored all that. So guess mine will come with it. But has any not received an order confirmation?

I purchased a shirt but I have had no order confirmation. Not in the junk folder either. Even though my bank has a pending payment from rovers, so seems it did work. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ruggles1995 said:

Well I have had a stinker lol. I didnt want any personalisation so I ignored all that. So guess mine will come with it. But has any not received an order confirmation?

I purchased a shirt but I have had no order confirmation. Not in the junk folder either. Even though my bank has a pending payment from rovers, so seems it did work. 

I don’t think the Venky’s patch is ticked by default so you should be ok.

Edited by Displaced Rover
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ruggles1995 said:

Should only come with the venkys logo if you actually tick the box.

If you have completely ignored it, you  should be fine!

• Like 1

It's a lovely shirt design, no doubt about that. The buttons makes it much more 1992-94 than 1994/95, but nevertheless its a great design, probably my favourite since the sponsor-less version of 2011/12.

Macron have done a pretty solid job in their shirt designs since taking over. Nice that they actually put the effort in unlike some of the piss poor templates we had in the past with Nike and Umbro.

12 minutes ago, j166429 said:

Does anyone know how the shirt fits/what the sizes are like in reality? ie. would I be better off ordering an XL if I usually get L for other clothes/tshirts 😄?

I would suggest get a size up. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, j166429 said:

Does anyone know how the shirt fits/what the sizes are like in reality? ie. would I be better off ordering an XL if I usually get L for other clothes/tshirts 😄?

There a macron size guide on the store site. An XL shirt for most manufacturers is around 44-48 inches on the chest, Macron works out at 42.5. size up one or two sizes, depending on the fit you like. 

• Like 1