BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

32 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Still crazy.

I witness plenty of people in the Rovers club shop on Friday buying them and children shirts/kits. 

What price wouldn't be crazy and are you regular buying a Rovers shirt? 

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I witness plenty of people in the Rovers club shop on Friday buying them and children shirts/kits. 

What price wouldn't be crazy and are you regular buying a Rovers shirt? 

I havent had a shirt for a long while, no. The point isnt about me. 

A lot less than £48 for a shirt that will be outgrown before the season is out.

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I havent had a shirt for a long while, no. The point isnt about me. 

A lot less than £48 for a shirt that will be outgrown before the season is out.

its for a full kit not just a shirt. You get the shirt, shorts and socks. the price is standard around Local rivals like PNE and Bolton

That's why you buy a size up. 

Infant kit is 48, which in my experience fits up to a 7 year old. Shirt alone for an 8 year old is 47, shorts 24 and socks 13 with printing you don’t get much change out of £100. Rovers are charging similar to most clubs however that doesnt make it right.

Made me chuckle Nike putting out a statement re the lack of England shirt sales due to people buying fakes, well stop charging extortionate prices then for a garment that costs less that 3 pounds to produce 

• Like 6

Last few kits I've bought have been via DHGate - take a couple of weeks to come (from China), but the quality is incredible.

Not bought Rovers kits, but a few for my lad (PSG, Al Nasr, Atletico) and they're perfect replicas and around the £12-£15 mark.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, andymo said:

Season ticket holders can't use their discount codes in store, HOW STUPID.

I knew there would be a penalty fee in there somewhere.

It wasn't enough for them to hit you with a £10 penalty for buying in person, you now get a further penalty fee for buying a shirt in person.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Am I surprised? No.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Can't even use your discount on the new shirt!

This pissed me off as well, it's been the same since we switched to Macron for some reason. Don't know if it's something to do with Macron or whether Swag just conveniently used this as an opportunity to introduce yet another tax (I know what my money's on & it's got FA to do with Macron!). It always used to be a nice softener for me after buying the STs I could then get my daughter's shirt at a reasonable price.

For the discount you also only had to swipe/tap your ST, no code required.

You can't use your discount on any Macron stuff - that's half the f*cking store! More importantly, it's really the only stuff people actually want to buy! Basically, you can get your discount on a mug, pencil, beach towel or 'Run JRC' T-shirt, fantastic, I'll start the car now boot up the laptop now!

On 07/07/2024 at 20:27, Lancaster Rover said:

Infant kit is 48, which in my experience fits up to a 7 year old. Shirt alone for an 8 year old is 47, shorts 24 and socks 13 with printing you don’t get much change out of £100. Rovers are charging similar to most clubs however that doesnt make it right.

Made me chuckle Nike putting out a statement re the lack of England shirt sales due to people buying fakes, well stop charging extortionate prices then for a garment that costs less that 3 pounds to produce 

Nike fucked themselves over with the rainbow St George flag or whatever the hell it's supposed to be too.

Lots of fans opting for retro, the offerings on https://www.prodirectsport.com/soccer/l/departments-clothing/subdepartment-replica/activity-football/england/retro-shirts/

A far better alternative, not to mention way cheaper, the '82 shirts my personal faves.

1 minute ago, Lancaster Rover said:

I think it’s smart, bit different. Wonder if the shirts are pink or white? White May break it up a bit, a full pink kit could be a little bit angel delight 

I'm going with black/pink to match the trim.