BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

It's not a football shirt. What is it with pink suddenly. It's everywhere - rugby, football. I've never been a pink person and nothing will persuade me people should play football or rugby in pink

• Like 3

It's something different and I like the central badge, should do that on the home shirts IMO.

Not sure why we have a third strip as should be totally unnecessary. Surely a pink away shirt and our halved home shirt would not clash with anyone else?

• Downvote 1

Doesn't matter. I'm female and don't like pink on girls or boys or anyone else. It's OK for going out, and would be OK if it were a good strong pink but it's wishy washy, but it's not for football shirts as far as I'm concerned. 

Looks like they put the map upside down so that the badge could be placed where Ewood is.

Edit: actually Ewood is where the badge would normally be if it wasn't central. Makes it even more annoying to have the central badge.

Edited by rob_of_the_rovers

56 minutes ago, gumboots said:

It's not a football shirt. What is it with pink suddenly. It's everywhere - rugby, football. I've never been a pink person and nothing will persuade me people should play football or rugby in pink

Thousands of Sicilians let out a cry

Macron are releasing some really top kits and I'd usually be proud of them but the scumbag CEO and lack of communication from him about anything, combined with the absent owners is really taking the edge off it all. I am certainly falling out of love with the club.

• Like 1

The real thing shows up a lot more vivid in colour that the photographs but it's still a real eye catcher. The street map is really clever and something I've never seen before.

Whilst I usually like pink clothing I don't like this strip - in combination with the gist of the advertising it's a rather cack handed attempt at being Woke.

A definite no from me. Will stick to the home shirt - if We've any left that is.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

The players will need to wear matching pink boots, otherwise they will have a horrible wardrobe malfunction. I think it looks great though. At least the players will have no trouble seeing each other to pass to, in theory.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Whilst I usually like pink clothing I don't like this strip - in combination with the gist of the advertising it's a rather cack handed attempt at being Woke.

A definite no from me. Will stick to the home shirt - if We've any left that is.

Woke? In what respect?

• Like 9

I like the shirts a lot, I just wish our sponsor looked better on them.

That's not a knock on the sponsorship deal, it's just unfortunate that it isn't a logo suited to being on the front of a shirt (not that many are). I also find the logo to be a big oversized on the shirt itself. 

F*ck me, apparently even a footy kit can be 'woke' these days. 

• Like 5

Woke?

🙄

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rigger said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does woke mean ?

Good question, Rigger, and one that isn’t easily answered, but Megan Markle is woke while Nigel Farage isn’t if that helps.

• Like 2