BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

• Moderation Lead

Think I said the same with the England shirt, it’s only a football shirt guys, there’s no need to actually buy it.

We’ll probs only wear it twice at most.

Not really to my taste but they'll definitely shift some of them, seen a fair bit of positive feedback. I've no issue being a bit experimental with the 3rd kit, which we're unlikely to even wear, it's how it should be IMO.

As an aside, I believe the only reason it was launched today, before the away kit, was due to 'supply issues' on the away kit......

2 hours ago, rigger said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does woke mean ?

It gets used in lots of different ways and isn't clearly defined. The initial idea of the term was to signify you're 'awake' to injustice and inequality. Pretty much nobody calls themselves woke, and it was never particularly mainstream until it became used as an insult towards anything or anybody that seeks to achieve social justice and equality. Because clearly we can't be having that...

It also seems to get used just to decry basic human empathy at times. If I explain in any more detail or with more accuracy I'd have to go to the We Did Warn You section...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It gets used in lots of different ways and isn't clearly defined. The initial idea of the term was to signify you're 'awake' to injustice and inequality. Pretty much nobody calls themselves woke, and it was never particularly mainstream until it became used as an insult towards anything or anybody that seeks to achieve social justice and equality. Because clearly we can't be having that...

It also seems to get used just to decry basic human empathy at times. If I explain in any more detail or with more accuracy I'd have to go to the We Did Warn You section...

Thank you for clearing that up.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I haven’t bought a football shirt for myself for a long time but I went and got this today; genuinely think it’s great for summer holidays. 

I anticipate we’ll sell out (not saying much given our usual stock) and will be one of the most popular kits in ages. Will probably get my daughter one as well. 

Macron certainly delivering the hits more than misses!

• Like 1

Another hit for me and now we've got rid of the vaping sponsor I can actually go and get one. 

As for the colour... it's just a colour. It has no more meaning than if the shirt was green or black and to ascribe anything more is asinine.

Assuming the away one is a take on the black and red stripes then I expect this will be another year where Macron have knocked it out of the park. Customised kits to the club will always be much better than the slop Umbro and Nike were serving up.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tom said:

I don’t think my house is on it - no buy 

Mine is - just on one of the shoulders, not too far from Ewood Park!

I like it, 3 good kits this season, in my opinion.

As for anyone not liking it 'because it's a girls colour'...get yourself a hobby or something.

• Like 7

The only worrying thing about these kits is that in recent history our best kits have resulted in the worst league positions (barring the league 1 away kit). I'm thinking the two red collared Perspex style kits (princes trust and Coyle season), both resulted in relegation!

14 hours ago, Tom said:

I haven’t bought a football shirt for myself for a long time but I went and got this today; genuinely think it’s great for summer holidays. 

I anticipate we’ll sell out (not saying much given our usual stock) and will be one of the most popular kits in ages. Will probably get my daughter one as well. 

I'm in same position of not having bought on for years but really like this pink. Concerned that it displays Venkys on it though. Looking at callum brittan I can't see the Venkys logo but can see one on Roverstore catalogue picture online. Not gona buy if that's on it. Can you confirm if it is please 

15 hours ago, Tom said:

me too pal.  Felt like I was crossing a picket line but love the shirt and they finally have all sizes in .

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

me too pal.  Felt like I was crossing a picket line but love the shirt and they finally have all sizes in .

Are you able to clarify if venkys logo appears on shirt