BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

22 hours ago, arbitro said:

Woke? In what respect?

The accompanying advertising for this bright pink offering reads "Be brave, be bold be Blackburn".

Surely no-one is naive enough to think there is not an attempt to send a message out with this kit.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

21 hours ago, Tom said:

Macron certainly delivering the hits more than misses!

Just to ensure credit gets distributed fairly - Macron are very receptive to suggestions from the club re design. But the impetus comes from the club to drive the design - although Macron will offer various suggestions re template, material, design cues etc.

The credit for these kits needs to be pointed in the direction of Fraser Read who I have found to be uniformly receptive to feedback about what might sell & why. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The accompanying advertising for this bright pink offering reads "Be brave, be bold be Blackburn".

Surely no-one is naive enough to think there is not an attempt to send a message out with this kit.

I really don't fully understand what you are implying. I think I might know but can you clarify.

47 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Just to ensure credit gets distributed fairly - Macron are very receptive to suggestions from the club re design. But the impetus comes from the club to drive the design - although Macron will offer various suggestions re template, material, design cues etc.

The credit for these kits needs to be pointed in the direction of Fraser Read who I have found to be uniformly receptive to feedback about what might sell & why. 

Hasn't he gone?

Anyone else had issues receiving their online order? I ordered the home shirt on the day it released and I'm still waiting. Club sent me a dispatch confirmation the day after ordering, no tracking details. I messaged them on Thursday and they replied saying the dispatch confirmation they sent me was an error, but still confirmed it'd been dispatched....still hasn't turned up though though urrrrgh.

I'm assuming Waggott was responsible for shipping my order 😂

21 hours ago, Riverside under the drip said:

A word of caution on the, otherwise lovely, kits. I'm an XL in regular clothing but the XXL is still way too clingy (no extra pies recently in case you were wondering). Going to have to go two sizes up on this one. Why does Macron do it?

Well wheres it too tight? I'm an XL in 'regular clothing' too and an XL shirt fits me. Bit snug on my shoulders but I've got bigger shoulders than your average person.

20 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Anyone else had issues receiving their online order? I ordered the home shirt on the day it released and I'm still waiting. Club sent me a dispatch confirmation the day after ordering, no tracking details. I messaged them on Thursday and they replied saying the dispatch confirmation they sent me was an error, but still confirmed it'd been dispatched....still hasn't turned up though though urrrrgh.

I'm assuming Waggott was responsible for shipping my order 😂

do you have tracking order number? They used Barcode Logistics as their distribution company/partner  

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

do you have tracking order number? They used Barcode Logistics as their distribution company/partner  

No they haven't provided one. This is the reply I got:

image.thumb.png.a0797aa086809f188fdabae5cd57f5fe.png

Doesn't fill me with much confidence. Haven't had anything from Barcode Logistics, but tomorrow is a working day so maybe it'll show up then.

37 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Doesn't fill me with much confidence. Haven't had anything from Barcode Logistics, but tomorrow is a working day so maybe it'll show up then.

Well I hope it does turn up tomorrow 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sharpysharps86 said:

They did this to me last season when i ordered a shirt for my lad.

After over a week of waiting despite them sending me tracking information I rang them up and firmly told them it wasn't good enough.

The following day, for some reason, two shirts arrived in seperate packages!

• Like 1

On 13/07/2024 at 14:27, RevidgeBlue said:

I am bald and from Blackburn.

• Like 1