BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I think this season championship will be very open and wide open with most of the league being capable of finishing in the top 6. 

I think Luton will be ones to beat this season. Excellent squad and with Morris up front they will be serious contender 

Wilder need to rebuilt the Sheffield United squad to be a contender this season. 

Dingles still haven't appoint a permanent manager yet. 

Think Boro under Carrick will be strong this season 

• Like 1

Pretty pointless trying to do this sort of thing till the transfer window is slammed shut. As it stands we would probably be around the predicted finishing spot though, we all know how much we're crying out for signings.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

With the squad we currently have or the one you expect by the end of the window?

I think the squad we will have, won't be good enough for automatic promotion, so we will have to settle for top half.

3 hours ago, rigger said:

I think the squad we will have, won't be good enough for automatic promotion, so we will have to settle for top half.

I may be wrong, but I remember you being slightly more positive last summer (I recall you thinking we would finish slightly short of play offs.... but apologies and please do correct me if I am wrong)

So based on what happened last season, that prediction does have me even more worried than I was before reading

22 hours ago, rigger said:

Surely if it's not good enough for automatic promotion, you settle for the play offs?

10 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I wont. Anything less than promotion is a total failure. 

It's entirely up to the owners to make that happen. 

Do you think that the squad we have is good enough to gain promotion ? 

• Downvote 1