BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

19 hours ago, arbitro said:

After being told that our kick off times are cast in stone until early January news of a change to the Leeds game at Ewood on November 30th has been announced. It will now kick off at 1.30 on 'Police advice'. I can't understand how this comes out now when the fixtures have been known for a couple of months. And I'm not sure how much difference it really makes apart from the inconvenience to supporters. Looking at the fixtures that day the Dingles are at Stoke. Perhaps the police are worried about the inbreds and Leeds fans travelling on the trains together.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/september/19/leeds-clash-brought-forward/

utter shite ..costing me overtime again .

Do the police not serve the people not the other way round.

HOW THE BOLLOX WOULD THE SOFT ARSES COPE WITH A FULL STADIUM IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF TOP FLIGHT FOOTY. HERES A CLUE LANCS PLOD LOOK AT YOUR ARCHIVES. 

55 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

utter shite ..costing me overtime again .

Do the police not serve the people not the other way round.

HOW THE BOLLOX WOULD THE SOFT ARSES COPE WITH A FULL STADIUM IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF TOP FLIGHT FOOTY. HERES A CLUE LANCS PLOD LOOK AT YOUR ARCHIVES. 

You don't the money Abbey, you are millionaire with private jet flying to every Rovers and Broncos game 😂👍🏻

22 hours ago, arbitro said:

After being told that our kick off times are cast in stone until early January news of a change to the Leeds game at Ewood on November 30th has been announced. It will now kick off at 1.30 on 'Police advice'. I can't understand how this comes out now when the fixtures have been known for a couple of months. And I'm not sure how much difference it really makes apart from the inconvenience to supporters. Looking at the fixtures that day the Dingles are at Stoke. Perhaps the police are worried about the inbreds and Leeds fans travelling on the trains together.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/september/19/leeds-clash-brought-forward/

Presume this will be the same for Boxing day against Sunderland then?

They will give it a good go filling the whole Darwen End for a Boxing day game I'm sure.

23 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

So I take it we ever did make it to the PL. Games against the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd, City and anybody else that fills the Darwen End will be kicking off early? How on earth did the plod cope previously?

With Prem money to pay all the overtime needed.

I find the whining statement from Leeds amusing for 4 reasons.

1 - if their fans weren't trouble making scum we probably wouldn't be in this position. Maybe control those first- I hear failing to do so can get you a 35k fine. I wonder how many of those they've had, and whether they got one for when their mob wrecked the Postal Order.

2 - the kickoff was at 12.30pm last year, even earlier. They're an hour better off.

3 - apparently they rejected an earlier kickoff time of 12.30pm this year...which means they had a veto, which means they didn't exercise it on the 1.30pm kickoff. Which means they are essentially voicing frustration at a decision they agreed to.

4 - they're complaining about how late the decision was made because it could inconvenience supporters' plans...the fucking game is still over 2 months away!

Leeds United FC - clearly pricks just like their fans.

Watching this Hull / Stoke game - most of the dangerous chances have come from the teams playing out from the back and making mistakes.

The point I wanted to make, however, or the question I'd like to ask - do referees have access to the video footage in their dressing room at half time? Gibson for Stoke has landed a forearm shiver on a Hull player at a corner that the ref has completely missed - does he see that on a little monitor and look to make amends, or is he only made aware of his blunder after the game has finished?

24 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Watching this Hull / Stoke game - most of the dangerous chances have come from the teams playing out from the back and making mistakes.

The point I wanted to make, however, or the question I'd like to ask - do referees have access to the video footage in their dressing room at half time? Gibson for Stoke has landed a forearm shiver on a Hull player at a corner that the ref has completely missed - does he see that on a little monitor and look to make amends, or is he only made aware of his blunder after the game has finished?l

For me that information should be accessible to the fourth official, Who then should maybe explain any wrong doing to the ref, and what maybe done to rectify the situation. If you leave it purely to the refs they may react in totally the wrong way. Mind you I have been drinking. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rigger said:

For me that information should be accessible to the fourth official, Who then should maybe explain any wrong doing to the ref, and what maybe done to rectify the situation. If you leave it purely to the refs they may react in totally the wrong way. Mind you I have been drinking. 

Sounds like a half arsed version of VAR