BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Meslier was done by spin, flight and dip on the ball that Rashid would have been chuffed with.

Yeah, he was unlucky really, it spun like Shane Warne’s delivery to Mike Gatting. 

Edited by Forever Blue

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Yeah, he was unlucky really, it spun like Shane Warne’s delivery to Mike Gatting. 

I'm sure there'd be a queue a mile long saying that if Pears had done it 🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

PNE have a legitimate goal chalked off in the first few minutes for offside when he was on. I think the Dingles have brought their own officials again. 

well the ref is Gavin Ward, so anything is possible here

• Like 1

PNE look really well drilled under Heckingbottom. They’re a big physical team. I think they’ll do well this season.

I think Burnley are an average team with some very good players for this level. They’ll win a lot of games simply because they have better players. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

PNE have a legitimate goal chalked off in the first few minutes for offside when he was on. I think the Dingles have brought their own officials again. 

Gavin Ward, say no more.

Brownhill leave his boot in on the keeper, not even spoken to. Keeper soon gets booked for, in Wards opinion, time wasting. Ward warned Woodman then booked him within just a few seconds. Ward preparing his red card docket.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

PNE look really well drilled under Heckingbottom. They’re a big physical team. I think they’ll do well this season.

Heckingbottom has got them playing some better football and playing to their strengths. He will keep them up and build on it. I don't know whether he wants to play 3-5-1-1 thinking long term there or whether he wants to go 4-2-3-1 formation but he needs some wingers for that 

24 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

I think Burnley are an average team with some very good players for this level. They’ll win a lot of games simply because they have better players. 

I think their biggest problem is up front and lack of some quality strikers. Don't know why Flemming isn't starting in this team

45 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Just what is the hype around this Burnley side?..

They spent a ton of money and have Scott Parker managing them, that's literally it. 

Parker is a no mark manager whose success is 100% down to outspending the league and scraping by. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Burnley were piss poor for a team that cost close to £100m. 

If the were refereed properly it would help. To my knowledge at least ourselves, Leeds and now Preston were robbed by some of the worst refereeing possible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Preston look like a pub team but being an effective pub team can get you a long way in this league. You definitely have to be prepared to fight them before you get to play football. 

I wish Rovers were like that rather than being a bunch of soft cunts that constantly concede shit goals.

• Like 2